1. spiderliliez's rating of the film Burning Man

For some reason, critics just simply dig any unconventional ways a movie is told. For "Burning Man" I have to say, it wasn't exactly the best way to tell a story, and somehow it seemed pointless doing it that way. Regardless, it's interesting to see how the main character works his way through his grief. As expected of Matthew Goode, a hell of an actor, the man exudes charisma with humor and sexiness.

2. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Burning Man

i liked it more without the reveal.

3. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Burning Man

Review and rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/08/burnin-man-2011.html

4. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Burning Man

5. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Burning Man

The non-linear plot makes it a bit difficult to grasp the beginning of the movie, but you soon get used to it and everything starts to make sense. Very contemporary and with dazzling shots, this movie follows the path of a man and his son towards gaining their lives back after they experience a terrible lost. I just wished that Rachel Griffiths could have had a major role, because she's a very talented actress.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Burning Man

7. catch_33's rating of the film Burning Man

Check out my full write up of Burning Man here: http://www.lastpictureshowpodcast.com/2011/11/burning-man-2011.html

8. Christine Cornman's rating of the film Burning Man

I hope it gets released in the US. I'll be first in line!