1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Burnt Money

7.3/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3aU

2. cihangir21's rating of the film Burnt Money

3. Aaken's rating of the film Burnt Money

The Argentinian version of 'Bonnie & Clyde'. Sexy and sensual. Eduardo Noriega fills the whole screen with his presence. Based on true events that took place in 1965 in Buenos Aires and Montevideo, tends to drag a little at times. But the commitment of the lead actors makes it an arresting visual experience.

4. Vincent T's rating of the film Burnt Money

Watched this too long ago, and I only remember that it was a sort of steamy homoerotic thriller. Give it two stars because one star wouldn't be fair since I don't recall much from it.

5. nikolasminas's rating of the film Burnt Money

In the middle of the movie i got a bit bored but the end was quite strong and emotional. What a great scene of Nene and Angel burning all the money!

6. Pymo's rating of the film Burnt Money

7. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Burnt Money

I wanted to like this more than I did. I feel the performances and cinematography are great, and the directing is quite stylized. But it goes on for too long. In that way, the story is weak. There are moments that try to portray stasis, but then it does it too much. Then I feel the story tried to include some deeper themes, like religion or existentialism that just fall flat.

8. Luiz Nascimento's rating of the film Burnt Money

9. Noslen's rating of the film Burnt Money

Um filme perturbador, onde o amor se junta no crime violento. Uma visão sobre o humano que não se conhece....