1. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Not very good but not a complete mess either. The movie is harmless both in tone and intent which not very appealing to be honest. More "bite" would have been the way to go.

2. Matt Parks's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Lightly likeable at best, but it's nice to see Dante working outside of television.

3. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Udało mi się być na światowej premierze tego filmu, której to towarzyszyła rewelacyjna atmosfera. Nie zmienia to jednak faktu, że film nie jest rewelacyjny.

4. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Burying the Ex

To be honest, I thought of this more as an odd erotic thriller than a zom rom com than anything. This has to be one of the more sexually charged movies that have come out recently. It's not that good (there are some really cringe worthy lines and moments) but I didn't hate it.

5. La Schiff's rating of the film Burying the Ex

she works at goth ice cream shop "i scream", love it

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Filmin "Universal Monster" teması ve klasik kült korku filmlerinin muhabbetleri başlarda hoşuma gitse de, ilerleyen bölümlerde basitliğini ve sıradanlığını belli eden, klişe bir Joe Dante filmi. Trajik bir ölümün ardından yeniden dirilen bir kız arkadaşın hikayesini anlatıyor film. Korku desem değil, komedi desem hiç değil; tarzı belli olmayan ve ortada kalan bir film olmuş bu.

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Burying the Ex

8. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Hey I wanted a just-for-fun lowbrow cheesefest with no strings attached. It's what I got, guys. The plenty references to classic horror are cute. Chill flick, would watch on daytime TV. ||| MotelX 2015

9. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Burying the Ex

10. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Burying the Ex

11. Duarte Horta Correia's rating of the film Burying the Ex

12. Teona Gal's rating of the film Burying the Ex

13. filmcapsule's rating of the film Burying the Ex

There's a certain joviality and appealing looseness even to Dante's worst films, among which this certainly belongs. Maybe the old-fashioned tone he favors (wholesome towns and aw-shucks, unironic male leads) only works with kids, or else feels especially strained coming from modern actors. Daddario perhaps intuits Dante's approach, but Yelchin is lost in the earnestness of his character and the film as a whole.

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Is this for real? WOW - bad bad bad cinema! It's not comedy, not horror, not teen flick, not drama, and mainly just not good. Did anyone watch till the end? Did anyone really?

15. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film Burying the Ex

Nice return to form for Dante. I was afraid we were going to get a saccharine sweet zom rom com, and in a way that is exactly what this is, but it ends up having enough bite, genuine character,s and crude humor to make me think it was exactly the type of movie I would have seen late night on HBO in the eighties and loved. So here's to hoping Joe Dante's film gets good distribution and finds it audience.

16. bleadof's rating of the film Burying the Ex

A zombie romantic comedy. The execution is decent and I really fell in love with the love interest. She is so cute and doesn't ruin it. Had a few laughs. Totally watchable movie in the right mindset.