1. redux's rating of the film Bus Stop

Geez, people. Start applying your Feminism 1.0. skills on everything and you got rid of humankind's cultural heritage. This is just sweet.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Bus Stop

3. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Bus Stop

When rape culture was funny. Yee haw.

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Bus Stop

Monroe gives arguably her best performance, unfortunately the plot is creepy and the lead cowboy dude is annoying as shit. Watch for Monroe's performance only, as the rest of the film is forgettable. Monroe: 4.5 stars, Film: 1 star

5. Luís Silva's rating of the film Bus Stop

6. DUTCH's rating of the film Bus Stop

I actually love Monroe's performance in this and feel like this is an unrecognized great role that should have had her get awards. I love me some William Inge soapy dramas but the character of Bo is an obnoxious one and his toxic relationship with Monroe's Cherie borders on Stockholm Syndrome that Don Murray does not really fix in his portrayal.

7. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Bus Stop

8. Liam Grieves's rating of the film Bus Stop

This film has an important message: if you harass a woman, kidnap her and hold her captive for long enough, she'll eventually start liking you.

9. codyhunter's rating of the film Bus Stop

10. Elisou's rating of the film Bus Stop

Bo looks so much like a pain in the ass.

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Bus Stop

i really dislike cowboys & this young one is just annoying - the story could be much better - the best of the movie is Marilyn.

12. Dalga Maris's rating of the film Bus Stop

This is the first movie I've seen for Marilyn Monroe :)

13. H. Jackson's rating of the film Bus Stop

Monroe is good and I'm a sucker for Cinemascope, but this film is rather disturbing. The first hour is played for laughs even though our young, dumb, possibly inbred cowboy always seems to be no more than two minutes away from raping Chérie, who rapidly develops Stockholm syndrome after being kidnapped by him. The tone and plotting feel entirely inappropriate.