1. petit astronaute's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Charm goes a loooooong way.

3. MistaRichard's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

4. ammar's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

5. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

6. sabrina's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Pretty classic, paul newman is rugged/dreamy.

7. Khach Aloyan's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

8. Luana Frez Ichikawa's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

9. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I eventually liked this movie & watched it several times. But what was disturbing me all the times was the eternal back & forth between western/action & comedy/farce. I would have preferred a "100%- classical-western-content" instead. A pity. Great actors including Katharine Ross. Unforgettable the "last shooting" scene. 3,5 stars. (I am wondering, what Sam Peckinpah would have made of it).

10. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid mag einer der grossen New Hollywood Klassiker sein und hat das Team Newman & Redford zusammengebracht. Als ich ihn aber jetzt noch einmal sah, kam er mir schwerfällig und ziemlich enttäuschend vor.... (Dazu haben wir für euch eine Film List mit den besten Western der 60er/70er verfasst. Auf der Empfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

11. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Watched it for Conrad Hall, but ended up enjoying the film.

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I'm not a huge fan of old Westerns, but Paul Newman is the epitome of cool in this, despite him and Redford being anti-heroes. You know you've written a great anti-hero when your audience is cheering for them to get away with all their heinous crimes.

13. miles's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

not bad! an afternoon film

14. yovargas's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Newman and Redford play two charming outlaws in the old west and....that's pretty much all there is to this one. There's a story but it doesn't matter much, this is just about lovable buddy leads. And lovable and charming they are - enough so to make this a fun and breezy way to pass a couple hours, but not enough for me call this one "great". I give it a likable B-.

15. Hyldre's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

J'aime ce film, pour son humour, pour ses séquences d'une grande modernité, pour celle, interminable, de la course poursuite, pour le duo le plus glamour de toute l'histoire du Western et, enfin, pour les répliques qui font mouches. Le défaut ? ... Une fois fini, on en veut encore !

16. galuh indri's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

"You're the brains, Butch. Don't worry, you'll think of something." -Sundance Kid

17. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Lo mejor de la película es sin duda el momento de la persecución a los dos antihéroes. Ese seguimiento en medio de la tierra hostil es intimidante, contando además esa supuesta premonición de un ex-secuaz de la pareja. La segunda parte deja también otras marcas a resaltar. La reivindicación frustrada, esa desmitificación de Butch Cassidy como el hombre que nunca disparó o ese final que recuerda a "The wild bunch".

18. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Wow. Holy shit. I will always be in love with Paul Newman, but from now on I'm also in love with Robert Redford. Yap, that's it folks.

19. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

white hats scare me now - but il get out somehow

20. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

21. SiIencio's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Hardly resembling a Western, this film belongs to a genre of its own, the Newman-Redford. The chemistry between the two co-stars is so natural and captivating that it eclipses any flaw or misrepresentation. G R Hill fills the blanks with originality, iconic sequences & a brilliant soundtrack. The film flows leisurely without rambling keeping the attention of the viewer effortlessly. Likeable & sweet Not-so-Wild West.

22. El Biffo's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I was really torn about rating this film. In some ways it is so cheesy and commercial, too much of a crowd-pleaser not to trigger my inner (and outer) snob, but ultimately I have to admit that despite the horrifying fact that this is a film everyone can love, I love it too. Now I feel like I need to go to a filmaholics anonymous meeting "My name is Biff, and I'm addicted to cinema". (Except I don't want to quit!)

23. MS1915's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The film was lacking in parts, specifically where the screenplay was concerned. However it was light and fun and I liked that it showcased the relationship between Butch and Sundance. The saving grace of the film was its cinematography. I think we could all take a lesson from the genius work of Conrad Hall in this film. Flawless. It almost seemed like it didn't fit.

24. David Liu's rating of the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

"The next time I say let's go someplace like Bolivia, let's GO someplace like Bolivia!"