1. lapalela's rating of the film Butter

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Butter

Un'idea carina, per una commedia, ma buttata via con momenti scontati all'inverosimile.

3. apriccot's rating of the film Butter

olivia wilde is eye-candy

4. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Butter

Way better than I thought it would be. This was an exceptional surprise from Netflix.

5. mjgildea's rating of the film Butter

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. A fun black comedy that mercilessly picks on Midwesterners with a creepy and over-the-top performance by Jennifer Garner. Olivia Wilde hysterically stole the show and Ty Burrell was underused. I kept waiting for Rob Corddry to go into dick mode but it never happened and for as small as Hugh Jackman's part in Butter was, I'm convinced he gets none of the comedic credit he deserves.

6. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Butter

Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene make out. also it's actually funny, if a bit cheesy at times (forgive the pun)

7. Nikyatu's rating of the film Butter

Thoroughly enjoyed this dark comedy and although the magical little black girl trope usually annoys me: this young actress brought light to an otherwise banal cast of characters. Can't wait to see more of her.

8. Jake Cole's rating of the film Butter

A "satire" that plays on a psychotic housewife caricature of Sarah Palin, only to prove Palin right that Hollywood is made up of coastal elites who know nothing of "flyover" states but look down on them anyway. So many delightful actors forced to be heinous, unfunny types for the smug amusement of the makers. Fuck this.