1. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Buzzard

2. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Buzzard

Too fucking weird to give it 2 stars!

3. Dries's rating of the film Buzzard

Un gradino sotto al meraviglioso esordio ma stiamo pur sempre parlando di un regista geniale. I personaggi di Potrykus sono degli outsider immorali,scorretti,cinici,anche un po' sfigati se vogliamo ma sono intrisi di un realismo tangibile nel quale è impossibile non ritrovarsi e si finisce x amarli. Finale geniale.

4. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Buzzard

ripping hard from the filmmaking style of Stranger Than Paradise, this minimalist assault on today's horribly stupid american moment takes no prisoners a few pretty classic moments, the most salient for me being the bugles and treadmill game

5. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Buzzard

So enjoyable to watch, the length is perfect for the story but I wouldn't mind sitting through 2 hours of that cinematography, acting, and humour. Joshua Burge completely deserves all the praise he's got but the camera work and montage are amazing too, so well controlled yet never appearing forced, arbitrary or arrogant, something you don't often get in big budget movies these days. Can't wait for whatever's next.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Buzzard

My opinion seems to be in the middle, I really don't understand the obsession with Freddy Krueger or how it informs the character. There's no mention of horror movies or metal so I don't why that is even included in the synopsis, or even considered a plot point. I did like the interactions between characters, it's certainly an improvement over mublecore

7. Michael Peer's rating of the film Buzzard

This is a dark, twisted, hilarious vision of the troubled 99%. Think Office Space and Napoleon Dynamite meets Taxi Driver. The film makes your skin crawl while still keeping a smile on your face.

8. José Neves's rating of the film Buzzard

"Indie" cinema # 1: the zero degree of writing. Choose up a bizarre character (the attraction of simplistic thinking for the characters out of the norm as the only justification for the act of wanting to shoot) and place it in acts and actions also thought as a joke or abnormality. Without any cinematic look, a terrible display of mediocrity.

9. Dee's rating of the film Buzzard

Boyhood 2: The Adult Years

10. nino nino's rating of the film Buzzard

This was so absolutely terrible I refuse to say anything even remotely critical or constructive about it.

11. noice's rating of the film Buzzard

sometimes u get the feeling US cinema is dead N gone, then a freaky dog flick like this comes out and hazes you. ode to smoking shitty weed out of a gatorade bottle bong in the backseat of a car in a Walmart parking lot.

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Buzzard

The low-budgeted “Buzzard” may lack some polish in several occasions but contains all the ingredients to become a cult film. (3.5 stars)

13. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Buzzard

Beavis and Butt-head, the movie.

14. Lucas Granero's rating of the film Buzzard

Esquizofrenia filmica contagiosa que renueva la herencia "slacker" del indie norteamericano sumando gore y black metal en un estudio de personaje tan extraño como magnético. Potrykus acompaña las acciones de su paranoico personaje sin nunca juzgarlo, llevando al relato por zonas de engañosa calma que siempre terminan sorprendiéndo con insólitos estallidos de violencia: solo hay que saber cuándo sacarse la máscara.

15. dave gunn's rating of the film Buzzard

I loved and could relate a lot to this film. Marty is a fed-up noble anti-hero, much like DeNiro in Taxi Driver, but is also an emotional trainwreck on the verge of a sinister breakdown, much like Gallo in Buffalo '66. Watching him try to find enjoyment and shortcuts in his life of scams and schemes while up against capitalism's stranglehold of monotony and bribery was pure gold.

16. Kamran's rating of the film Buzzard