1. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

2. Will C's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

I'm only giving this two stars because of Faye Dunaway's cameo as the Towering Inferno in one of the film's unintentionally riotous moments. Beyond that, an exhaustingly routine supernatural thriller that wastes its already wasted storyline.

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

1.5 stars... :( Don't think it, don't say it... basically... don't watch it! There... i have just saved you from the crappy curse of 'The See ya later man'... no need to thank me, someone had to stop him... lol :)

4. msmichel's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

Stacy Title returns to the director's chair with this generic and ridiculous attempt at horror. 'Don't say his name'...wasn't this done as 'Candyman' (a great horror movie) 25 years ago? Any attempt to salvage this is sunk by 3 bland actors in the leads especially Douglas Smith who is just terrible.

5. NUGA's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

The most grossly underrated comedy of the year. The ending hinted at a sequel: Do I smell most anticipated movie of 2018?

6. ughchenausea's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

di solito non guardo mai gli horror prima di andare a dormire perché ho paura di fare gli incubi, ieri ho voluto fare un'eccezione e niente se guardavo love live era meglio. (comunque ho sognato che renzi mi regalava l'erba quindi boh forse tutto sommato qualcosa 'sto film te lo lascia, tipo la paura per le giacche appese)

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

8. Dries's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

Niente di memorabile eh, ma nemmeno inguardabile come si vuol far credere. 2,5

9. João R's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

10. GIYGAS's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

greasy spoons can choose the weirdest things to play on the TV

11. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

12. Enkiled's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

I've felt like watching something else on my phone while in the theater. Excruciating, shit concept expressed via a shit script. I don't understand how a forbidden name can make up a good base for a horror twist with absolutely no secondary plots evolving around it. An autistic piece of crap

13. pirri's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

don't think it, don't say it, don't watch it

14. oldeuboi's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

A colossal piece of garbage consist of incoherency and stupidity.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Bye Bye Man

The Bye Bye Man isn't as much concerned with cloying and desperate jump-scares as much as it is its narrative and the progression of that narrative. It takes an interesting, if somewhat neutered, premise and makes it function thanks to its focus on its titular character and willing to get by on its merits rather than smothering it under layers of disguises and trickery.