1. viola mombe's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

vado per immagini: new york surreale distopica,king kong morto su una spiaggia grigia, le cere che prendono fuoco il passato distrutto, la primordialità dell'essere. un anarchico che elemosina un bacio ad una puttana , una scimmia per figlio e una donna che stupra un uomo, ribaltamento di significati.

2. josé neves's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

35mm, rewatched. Luciano Tovoli's cinematography is the greatest value in this film, with astounding frames of the beach in old Battery Park, with the giant bourgeois/capitalism dead (King Kong) and social margins wandering their schizoid resistance. Though in this film its symbolic elements are something dated, its fearless formality keeps intact what made Ferreri a great European anarch. Another thing, ...

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

Des éléments intéressants, mais un intellectualisme lourd rend le propos fastidieux, voire prétentieux, un défaut récurrent chez le metteur en scène... www.cinefiches.com

4. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

Excellent cinematography by Luciano Tovoli, probably this is the finest Ferreri.

5. Pymo's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

6. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

7. Dreaming of's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

I can't believe I just found the second "Lost Movie" on my list...!I never checked at all asuming you wouldn't have it somehow..But here it is.Incredible I LOVE YOU MUBI..!:-)**********

8. John Sandwich's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

9. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

A rather dopey 'end of days' allegory (at least for the male of the species) with the usual Ferreri mix of arresting oddball visual motifs and perfunctory camerawork (a line to Bunuel). The fairly simple symbolism plays fair enough albeit a dawdling progression down a dystopian one-way street for man. A more approachable companion piece to his earlier La Dernier Femme.

10. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Bye Bye Monkey

I've seen this movie several times. Still have no idea what the hell it's about. Still love it.