1. PeterK94's rating of the film Cabin Fever

Absolute schlock in the best way possible.

2. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Cabin Fever

A ridiculous over-the-top comedy with stylized writing/directing so sharp that it cuts like a knife. I think most people missed the point with Cabin Fever. It's not supposed to be a groundbreaking horror film, but rather a comedic homage with an extremely dark sense of humor.

3. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Cabin Fever

4. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Cabin Fever

I'm going to sue Eli Roth for my headache.

5. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Cabin Fever

1.5 Silliness abound... But I like the ending.

6. Odradek's rating of the film Cabin Fever

I saw this movie for the second time now after several years and even so I did not care much about it the first time, I have to say I really like it now. I think its a really clever hommage to classic 80s Horror. I also liked the quirky humor in this one. It also has a really effective soundtrack. Overall, I can really recommend it to fans of classic horrormovies.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Cabin Fever

This is pure so bad it's good. Like, it's really bad, you just have to marvel at the excellency at it. Eli Roth is a very underrated filmmaker.

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Cabin Fever

The only decent Eli Roth film, in its own kind of way. I'll never forget the scene where the girl shaves her legs.....

9. Merekkio's rating of the film Cabin Fever

10. David Hasler's rating of the film Cabin Fever

Why the heck do you put an english speaking movine in German language, while the description states it is in english ?

11. jonaslondon@gmx.com's rating of the film Cabin Fever

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Cabin Fever

Pancakes scene is classic, other than that nope

13. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Cabin Fever

14. Ostermyers's rating of the film Cabin Fever

man, just saw it in theater, and damn ! That's shit is good !

15. Comadozer's rating of the film Cabin Fever

The premise and the art direction is commendable, but the film took too many genre short-cuts towards cliche studio horror. A more cynical script may have lifted the work above its failings. I don't hate it, but I don't rate it.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Cabin Fever

2002, dir. ELI ROTH - 5,2/10 (USA)

17. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Cabin Fever

I mean, it's hilariously bad. But still bad.

18. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Cabin Fever

Fresh air for the cabin in the wood based horror movies....Tons of surrealism...Lynch meets Raimi...

19. Dr. Q's rating of the film Cabin Fever

A pretty soild horror movie, delivers a bit more than you expect, but just a little ;)

20. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Cabin Fever

Better than I first thought. A lot of weird people around there. But why not risk more ironic moments (there have been a few near the end, the small sequence with the harmonica is brillant) and cut out some of the stereotype figures and dialogues from the script?

21. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Cabin Fever

22. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Cabin Fever

23. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Cabin Fever

The set-up isn't atmospheric or creepy enough, but the pay-off is worth it.

24. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Cabin Fever