1. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film Café de Flore

2. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Café de Flore

"If it's a soulmate, it's not supposed to end, right? It doesn't happen twice in a lifetime."

3. Sere-chan's rating of the film Café de Flore

4. bmelis's rating of the film Café de Flore

5. rainerfloo's rating of the film Café de Flore

The extremely brief shots.The older daughter’s astute observances, eg “he smells good”, to her mother, as he heads to a “meeting” with his future wife. The flight attendant line dance. The breastfeeding. The airport arrival of an all-Down’s-Syndrome flight. The performances of physical intimacy. The most beautiful gutter puddle ever. The man who passes by in the distance outside the secluded spa. The silent scream.

6. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Café de Flore

7. vordven's rating of the film Café de Flore

8. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Café de Flore

Uncommon way of telling a love story. Incredible sound design and visually stunning. The downside is that the plot is so forcibly intricate that it made me lose interest in trying to understand it.

9. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Café de Flore

it hurts. Ps: the scene in the pool is a good tribute to ashes and snow. http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/ashes-and-snow/w1280/ashes-and-snow.jpg

10. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Café de Flore

my favourite Valee movie Music is captivating,cast is perfect Paradis was amazing

11. hazal ilbay's rating of the film Café de Flore

12. Kevin You's rating of the film Café de Flore

The dance scene. Unforgettable. A classic.

13. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Café de Flore

Admirably ambitious, if convoluted. Vallée tells a different kind of love story, an epic journey spanning multiple lives in different decades. Paradis is great.

14. Dogville59's rating of the film Café de Flore

Amazing film. The way the editing, cinematography, music, mystery and confusion all play to build on a tale as old as time. An kind of gothic romance. An archetype of love.

15. Angie Phillips's rating of the film Café de Flore

Wonderful music. Visually stunning but occasionally over-stylized. The two story lines could have (maybe should've) stood own their own. I prefered the love story between the children with Down Syndrome and appreciated the developing plot of the mother's jealousy. The adult's love triangle dragged the movie down. Esp. since the mystic connection isn't made until late; an unbelievable contrivance to explain adultery.

16. mpho3's rating of the film Café de Flore

I loved the way music was used in this film, and I loved the cinematography. I almost wish the film had been just the 1969 story. While the contemporary part was pretty well done, the editing, skillful as it was, made the entire story more of a puzzle than it should have been. 3.5 stars

17. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Café de Flore

Stylish but hollow melodrama with no sense of character or how to earn the sincere emotional connection it strives for.

18. NEIL's rating of the film Café de Flore

I missed it totally on this film. I had no sympathy for any character, the philandering husband was less than a cypher and not much could be said for any of the other characters. His first wife should have gotten over it. Attractive as she was, there'd be no problem 'having-it-off' with someone. The musical score was totally insipid, not a piece of music worth flipping the switch for, a DJ, really.

19. Vassilis Tsitsopoulos's rating of the film Café de Flore

This thing is unwatchable. And why does it always have to be a little boy? Why can't we still have films about mothers sacrificing themselves for handicapped little girls? Fake male sensibility.

20. Eduardo A.'s rating of the film Café de Flore

One of the most beautiful films I've ever watched.

21. Matteo's rating of the film Café de Flore

22. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Café de Flore

A haunting film. Review and rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/05/cafe-de-flore-2011.html

23. msmichel's rating of the film Café de Flore

Incredible return to french cinema from Jean-Marc Vallee overcoming all his previous efforts. Vallee uses music like a character in his films and masterfully deploys it here. Two parallel stories that keep the audience guessing well into the film to their connection. Great performances by all, always spurned on by the music including Sigur Ros, The Cure, Pink Floyd and more.Cottereau's cinematography aces.

24. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Café de Flore

A nice film to watch - Several lives intertwined and the whole film to try and guess the link between this mother bringing up her disabled son in the 60s and this successful Canadian DJ. I loved the mix between the 2 stories and the nice twist at the end...