1. Clara Giambino's rating of the film Café de Flore

My favorite movie. It affected me in many many ways ...

2. postblueink's rating of the film Café de Flore

6.5/10 (03. 09. 2018). too candy.

3. stevesher1951's rating of the film Café de Flore

Wonderful and beautiful film

4. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Café de Flore

A strange and moving film, boosted by two superb performances from female leads (Vanessa Paradis and Helene Florent) and one young boy (Marin Gerrier). The third act reveal may not work for everyone, but the beauty of the film is that it doesn't have to. You can take it as presented by writer-director Jean-Marc Vallee, or choose to believe a slightly different explanation of events.

5. Shahriar Khan's rating of the film Café de Flore

One of those movies where we realise how important love is to live even though, especially though, we see that people don’t know how to love. A challenging film to watch: after a second viewing I still cannot see how the Paris and Montreal parts connect. If one part is a dream, it is told with such conviction it becomes real for us. And the dreamers, right? Terrific performances; wonderfully well put together.

6. John Burgess's rating of the film Café de Flore

Really disappointed. I loved the dynamic between the two relationships, and the mother's relationship with her little boy & him with his girlfriend some of the most touching cinema I had seen. Then they ruined it with this bullshit story about one life being a metaphor for another. How insulting! A mundane mid-life crisis turns into some mystical parallel with disabled children as symbols? Nah, no way. Unforgivable.

7. Kvothe's rating of the film Café de Flore

Probably the film that best navigates and understands the deepest kind of love and what it means to you when it stops being for you, and finding meaning after. Stunning

8. Chris Wilde's rating of the film Café de Flore

Confused and deeply pretentious, with a big reveal that's nothing short of offensive to anyone with Down syndrome. Don't bother with this. Seriously bad.

9. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Café de Flore

Excellent. Beautifully portrayed relationships. The complexity of life and love. I must admit I got a bit perplexed towards the end, I checked out the storyline on wikipedia and then it all made sense.

10. David Boulet's rating of the film Café de Flore

My all-time favourite film. Daring, profound and heartbreaking.

11. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Café de Flore

These non-linear narratives always fuck me up

12. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Café de Flore

13. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film Café de Flore

14. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Café de Flore

"If it's a soulmate, it's not supposed to end, right? It doesn't happen twice in a lifetime."

15. Sere-chan's rating of the film Café de Flore

16. bmelis's rating of the film Café de Flore

17. rainerfloo's rating of the film Café de Flore

The extremely brief shots.The older daughter’s astute observances, eg “he smells good”, to her mother, as he heads to a “meeting” with his future wife. The flight attendant line dance. The breastfeeding. The airport arrival of an all-Down’s-Syndrome flight. The performances of physical intimacy. The most beautiful gutter puddle ever. The man who passes by in the distance outside the secluded spa. The silent scream.

18. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Café de Flore

19. vordven's rating of the film Café de Flore

20. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Café de Flore

Uncommon way of telling a love story. Incredible sound design and visually stunning. The downside is that the plot is so forcibly intricate that it made me lose interest in trying to understand it.

21. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Café de Flore

it hurts. Ps: the scene in the pool is a good tribute to ashes and snow. http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/ashes-and-snow/w1280/ashes-and-snow.jpg

22. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Café de Flore

my favourite Valee movie Music is captivating,cast is perfect Paradis was amazing

23. hazalil's rating of the film Café de Flore

24. Kevin You's rating of the film Café de Flore

The dance scene. Unforgettable. A classic.