1. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Café Society

2. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Café Society

Lovely. Bittersweet. A nice love story. Beautiful pictures, beautiful people, beautiful everything. But, overall... nothing special. Solid entertainment. The element of Woddyallennism is almost not existing.

3. spasmolytic's rating of the film Café Society

K-Stew and Eisenberg up to their old antics.

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Café Society

Woody Allen's best in a little while allows him to indulge his love of the Holywood golden years - all sun-kissed photography and period glamour. Eisenberg is fine, doing his best impression of his director but it is the magnetic KStew who really shines here. She is quickly become the best young actress working in the US today.

5. Lance L O T's rating of the film Café Society

Sure, it's Woody Allen, and you only go and watch if you wish to enjoy the prose and the style. As it happen, I do. I enjoyed very much the idea of the old Hollywood, the lost Hollywood and also the idea of an alternate happy ending, as I understand it. I am loving ever more the performances of Kristen Stewart and even Jesse was good. The writing is superb, the tension of the end and the beautiful melancholy gets me.

6. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Café Society

Workmanlike Allen that passes the time amicably enough but doesn't linger especially in the mind. Never less than competent one admires the sheer factory-like momentum of Allen's creativity and you simply move on to the next one if the last failed to catch fire. The certainty of the past forty years for at least one Allen a year is going to be a bitter pill to swallow when the factory finally ceases production.

7. Emily Anderson's rating of the film Café Society

One of the worst Woody Allen films to date. A waste of two hours.

8. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Café Society

9. ninchok's rating of the film Café Society

10. João Valadão's rating of the film Café Society

“Unrequited love kills more people in one year than tuberculosis.” Liked this line, and that's pretty much about it.

11. Laura Vasile's rating of the film Café Society

12. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Café Society

uncomfortable. really. with these divorces, cheating, and wrap these into style, gold or classy thing. y knw I started to hate "follow your heart or follow your will" kinda statement after watching this film, bcause I supposed it was a selfish act which you put aside an actually high value things in your life that you should be more grateful. life isn't just about happiness if u know what I mean..

13. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Café Society

Woody Allen's best film since Blue Jasmine or maybe even Match Point. Where was his screenplay Oscar nomination for this film? Where was the cinematography nomination? Maybe even a lead actor nod for Eisenberg and lead actress nod for Stewart. Allen masterfully captures a time, place, and feeling in this film as well as he did in Radio days. Great camera work, gorgeous cinematography, and a haunting ending.

14. Aaken's rating of the film Café Society

Very pleasant bittersweet comedy, with all the elements so dear to Allen. Nothing new, but it is Stewart who brings fresh life and a welcomed fragility into her character. Shall we expect a couple of more opuses with her? Handsomely photographed, Allen still manages to touch us with his observation of love and human behaviour.

15. Gabriella F's rating of the film Café Society

I love Woody Allen but I got bored watching this.

16. casualtimetravel's rating of the film Café Society

17. Jake Davis's rating of the film Café Society

I really don't like Jesse Eisenberg

18. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Café Society

The ending makes up for the sillier moments.

19. Felix Millan's rating of the film Café Society

Woody Allen with a healthy dose of Goodfellas.

20. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Café Society

21. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Café Society

22. Duarte Lima's rating of the film Café Society

Allen, you can't remake Manhattan!

23. opandadodavid's rating of the film Café Society