1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

2. ShawnD's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

Unsure how I came across Cairo 678, but its story of women fighting against a culture of sexual harassment is powerful. The film wanders a bit early and doesn't lack for melodrama and self-righteousness, but once the story settles it becomes more than a message movie. The direction is excellent but what makes it work is the chemistry between the three leads, we care about each of them, but for different reasons.

3. AVA's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

Ein Blick in unbekannte Gefilde.Fatal. Ein Versuch couragierter Weiblichkeit. Packend erzählt.

4. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

very important issue but to much cliché and kitsch even though things like this are happening. don't get me wrong i don't like the construct of the storyline.

5. Travelling Slacker's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

One of the few films on this issue that managed to engross and even entertain me rather than being preachy...

6. Katie's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

When is this film going to be available for the public to view?

7. Guido Fierlbeck's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

8. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

I wished this one has some memorable scenes , like what ferarra's did on his "ms.45" , nice treatment on the subject diab

9. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Cairo 6,7,8

Good movie. There are moments when you think it's gonna get lost, but it manages to tie pretty well the story of these women.