1. diogo.dsantos's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

2. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Lombardy and Sufjan Stevens. What a combo...

3. Magdalena sambado's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

perfect monologue, awesome soundtrack

4. samuele90's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Guadagnino riesce a filmare l'Italia solo come uno studente appena uscito da un'accademia cinematografica di New York che non ha mai messo piede in Italia saprebbe fare.

5. arcondicionado's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

the portrayal of summer was so real I could almost smell it. the atmosphere around the falling in love was so palpable I actually fell. I was out of breath. not much talking needed, no overdone sexual tension needed, it was still everything. EVERYTHING. luca guadagnino really had the nerve to make feel like this. i will think about this for a long long time.

6. rcz's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

premesso che le scene del loro "amore" mi sono piaciute molto ed esclusivamente per la bravura di timothee (che prima mi stava sul cazzo ma mi sono ricreduto). premesso che guadagnino lo considero un falso di prima categoria (cioè ma vi ricordate di quanto fa cagare Melissa P - così tanto da rasentare il capolavoro -, di quanto sia ridicolo A bigger splash; salvo io sono l'amore perché sinceramente non me lo ricordo)

7. João Valadão's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Oliver dancing "Love My Way" by the church entrance.

8. giovanni's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

9. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

3.4. All stars go to Chalamet. Ok, I know everyone got super excited about this one and, indeed, it leaves a mark. On the other hand (and this might be just on a personal level) I had a bit of a trouble finding its depths.

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

I fell asleep and I woke up to the first kissing scene. :')

11. senitree's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

12. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

13. betts's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

when timothee chalamet fucks a peach it’s “art” but when i do it i’m “no longer welcome at the farmer’s market”

14. sainte's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

What a beautiful movie in every way. Chalamet is so effortlessly natural, and his physical acting and mannerisms were so charming and amazing to watch. The setting of the Italian summer makes you nostalgic whether you've experienced it or not. Stuhlbarg's speech was so beautiful and relatable, it made me teary. One of the best coming of age movies I've ever seen.

15. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

The evolution of the narrative and the picture is breathtaking. The silent moments that said it all. The great lines along the plot. The unbelievable good soundtrack that gives me the chills still. The feeling of emptiness that follows you afterward.

16. ionu's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

17. cihangir21's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

53/100 (I like Teorema's copy but I don't like bad actors)

19. bryanvmh's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Sensual - for instance it reeks of the self-importance of the worst and most dank strains of moneyed academia - but dammit if I don't want every acquaintance/friend/significant other to think of me when they see Elio. The magic trick worked

20. Seesaw's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

A film that deceives our eyes could be hiding something. What if it is director's lack of confidence? However the director refuse to face it then becomes instructive towards the audience. Last 30 minutes was dull.

21. fearraigh's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

I can see the appeal of this handsomely languid drama but there's a lot about it that's very ropey - ludicrous dialogue, bad acting (particularly the very wooden Armie Hammer) and a contrived bourgeois idyll that retains only the least interesting parts of Pasolini's Theorem. I realise I'm no more a fan of Merchant-Ivory films now than I was 25 years ago.

22. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

I do not know how to respond with this one, but I feel cheated and fooled when I saw this movie poster. because I am not the type who watch the trailer first so thought this movie telling about a boy and a girl having realitionship, but not. I thought they right when cast selection 'cause that keeps me watching this movie until it runs out

23. ABVH's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Kid gets to do whatever he wants, to whomever he wants to, and still ends up sad.

24. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

I was constantly on the verge of bursting into tears, just because of the sheer beauty of the movie, because everything about it is just beautiful. I wanted to be both Elio and Oliver, or Oliver and Elio. Guadagnino sheds most of his frantic mannerisms, bringing a fluidity to the scenes that makes the movie develop like a warm summer memory; one I never had, but desperately wish to have.