1. André Emidio's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Exquisite. I love the silence in them and in between them. The windows. How they look at the windows and from the windows. The way he walks and bump into things always like dancing. Bump into things like someone in love. What does the soul want? Speak or die.

2. thelastronaut's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

"...if there is pain, nurse it. And if there is a flame, don’t snuff it out. Don’t be brutal with it. We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster, that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to make yourself feel nothing so as not to feel anything ― what a waste!" Worth it for that monologue alone.

3. Bertirima's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

4. sabrina's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

I have two minds about this film; personally, I thought it was beautiful and romantic, listening to my queer boi friends though, I'm more skeptical. Notwithstanding, the soundtrack makes me wanna cry whenever I listen to it it's so nice.

5. *:・゚✧'s rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

6. chockablock's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Beautiful. Lyrical. Affecting.

7. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

upon watching it I knew there must be a very rich novel this picture is based upon. they've adapted it with great integrity. Call Me By Your Name contains great dialogue and arguably one of the best father/son scenes in cinema history.

8. sksksksk's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

9. Alex Flores's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Beautiful film but kind of has a flat plot.

10. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

11. thebluntblack's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Beautiful speech delivered by Mr.Perlman (Stuhlbarg) and genuinely heartbreaking scenes at the train station and the fireplace. Wish we could witness more from the book the portrayal of Elio's feelings, perceptions and emotions that are gloriously complicated, and often time very raw and private – (uncut version anyone?)

12. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Simply beautiful. One of my favs this year

13. mrpasquali's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Una película que nos compromete, que nos hace vibrar profundamente con algo muy íntimo para todos y que, por sobre todas las cosas, nos conduce a un jardín de las delicias, a un paraíso fresco pero asfixiante, donde el único temor es no ser deseado lo suficiente.

14. Nuno Ramalho's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

15. adityosh's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Hahaha the first gay movie I ever watched. lol. But It's cool, I'm okay with the story. The story is great. But, not used to with 'adegan ena ena nya' lol

16. Camila Carreira's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

17. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

18. Alice Cerconi's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

“We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything - what a waste!”

19. Karina O.'s rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Lifeless, cold, boring... but it's gay, so we're obviously gonna rave about it like is the best shit we've ever seen!!

20. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

21. Bob's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

Idyllic setting, enriched with opiate music and cinematography that brings a beauty out of natural. And those are just a tapestry for the story that seems like it writes itself - as if everything comes from the deepest places of one's soul - where innocence or confession represent life itself and not just a plot device. Just as the crying in the face of desperation - while fully embracing it - isn't just a conclusion

22. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name

A beautiful film, and certainly not a surprise to Guadgnino fans. The filmmaker has a special way of framing and directing emotions, which without ever getting too close, convey the intangible beauty of intimacy between people who truly love each other. Contrary to popular opinion, I prefer Hammer's performance, even though Chalamet's physicality is undoubtedly something to behold. Still, this is Stuhlbarg's show.

23. Ralphesque's rating of the film Call Me by Your Name