1. Feng Ling's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

filled in the personal details that my normal media consumptions had otherwise not fulfilled. sad that some ppl "have" to project their values onto others in the negative way. you don't need to subscribe to universal human rights to see why no sexual orientation deserves such treatment by criminal law. the violent part of the state machines are there to deter ppl who hurt others, not promote anybody's aggenda.

2. thewildkindness's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

One of the best documentaries I have seen in a very long time. Truly shows that film has the power to move one to tears, expose injustice and create positive change in the world.

3. Diane's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

The funeral scene was one of the most cruel, abominable things I have seen on screen. I hope that these people continue to courageously tackle hatred and injustice.

4. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

Wonderful. Thx to the filmmakers for making this film, and to the subjects for their courage.

5. Chocnut's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

God bless you, Bishop Christopher Senyonjo

6. caitlin.f's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

saddest thing i have watched in a while. beautiful.

7. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

(4.5 stars) Hard to believe that countries like Uganda want us to take them seriously when they are guided by principles of such hate. This doc shows us the hard work and struggle for those advocating for LGBT rights in Uganda. It's heartbreaking and infuriating to see what happens at the funeral. If your religion guides you to hate others and to deny them basic human rights, then your religion is a sham. Period.

8. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

It's been a long time since I've seen anything this raw and real. The filmmaking, the story, the people, the tragedy.

9. mpho3's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

Deeply sobering. This film tore me to little pieces. I would not have the amount of courage shown by these "kuchus" and Bishop Senyonjo. Truly admirable filmmaking as well by directors Wright and Zouhali-Worrall. A luta continua!

10. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

11. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Call Me Kuchu

“Call Me Kuchu” was well edited by Katherine Fairfax Wright, using objective forms to express a complex matter, and making us realize that even the African vivid colors become pale with such limitations of the mind. Review and Rating: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2013/06/call-me-kuchu-2012.html