1. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Call Me Lucky

Goldthwait's best work as a director thus far. A film as passionate, funny, insightful, and human as it's subject. There's nothing quite as electrifying as listening to someone so well informed and intelligent expressing themselves with such unapologetic conviction. Barry Crimmins' story is often unimaginably painful, but it's also about overcoming that pain to accomplish something meaningful. Unforgettable.

2. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Call Me Lucky

3. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Call Me Lucky

A complex man and brilliant comedian that can mix humor and righteous anger as well as George Carlin or Bill Hicks, Barry Crimmins is as thoroughly fascinating a documentary subject as I've come across. Goldthwait tells Crimmins' life story masterfully, and pays tribute to someone who has positively affected so many lives and careers, yet remains largely unknown to the general public.

4. Jason's rating of the film Call Me Lucky

Barry Crimmons gives occasionally compelling embodiment to disenfranchised voices of reason and the kind of righteous goddamn indignation which is our absolute birthright in this age (not the first) of compromised empire. He doesn't strike me as particularly funny, though it's not a major handicap here. The movie falters significantly in its cheap staging of a couple reckonings. Could have done without the basement.

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Call Me Lucky