1. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Camille Claudel

2. camille's rating of the film Camille Claudel

3. ninchok's rating of the film Camille Claudel

All the stars for Camille herself and Isabelle Adjani's performance.

4. HAD!L's rating of the film Camille Claudel

intense story. bad editing.

5. sandracine's rating of the film Camille Claudel

My only interest in this film is Adjani's performance - she is that good.

6. Andrei Rus's rating of the film Camille Claudel

The film was of no interest (at least for me), because of its conformism in every means of the term, but Isabelle Adjani's performance was one of the most intense I've ever seen in a movie. Especially in the last one hour she was out of this world - thanks to her, I suddenly became attracted to the film, even though I rejected the truisms of the script and the complete lack of imagination in the mise-en-scene.

7. Burcu's rating of the film Camille Claudel

" I am that old woman with nothing on her bones. And the aging young girl... that's also me. And the man is me too. Not you. I gave him my toughness. He gave me his emptiness in return. There you are... three times me. The Holy Trinity, trinity of emptiness. "

8. Austin's rating of the film Camille Claudel

9. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Camille Claudel

I initially watched this cause I liked the 2 lead actors. I was expecting to only like it for them and the set cause of some of the reviews I've read but I really dug it. It felt like if you combined Visconti with Douglas Sirk with a scipt by Proust (if he'd like to see the film era) Forgive my pretencious name dropping but this is a beautiful melodrama which has also given me a greater appreciateion for sculpture.

10. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film Camille Claudel

I met a woman just like her this year, deeply frustrating, but endlessly fascinating !!

11. Greg's rating of the film Camille Claudel

This film is less than the sum of its parts. Brilliant acting and photography. A fascinating story with tried and true themes. Nice work in the costumes and set pieces. But somehow there’s something missing. Somehow it falls flat.

12. Mayukh Sen's rating of the film Camille Claudel

vincent canby was exactly right -- i'm honestly so shocked this has such a high rating. the film is so formless; it just sort of like meanders along for the first two hours. and i fucking LOVE isabelle adjani so much but i feel like the film is so slaphappy and badly put together that her madness seems sort of artificial at times -- i just can't class this among her other really great performances

13. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Camille Claudel

One of the most emotionally charged films I've seen. Adjani should have won the Oscar.

14. Kenji's rating of the film Camille Claudel

Noone should laugh at Isabelle, Dimitris. What a superb actress. I hope we get screen treatment on the life of the painter Gwen John, another who fell for Rodin