1. ninchok's rating of the film Candy

Came for a heartwarming vanilla cream, got a depressive sauce instead...

2. cinebaby's rating of the film Candy

Favorite Heath Ledger performance. I've seen my fair share of addiction films and I have yet to see one more honest or beautifully heart wrenching than Candy. Tragic, yes, but not cloyingly so. And damn, does Abbie Cornish shine!

3. rruhe's rating of the film Candy

4. zohen lux's rating of the film Candy

really into toxic obsessive relationships

5. brahîm zeraq's rating of the film Candy

the Dan character was so much isolated,weak and desparate..even he didin't say one single word to try talking out of Candy when she had her first sex for money. really disgusting.. also i think we could have been informed about massive sensation of hateful Candy to her mother.Why was she so angry with her mom?

6. Ferit Karaduman's rating of the film Candy

hikayesi haricinde kalan her şey kötü...

7. Naciye Şeyma Kaya's rating of the film Candy

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Candy

9. Jim Fear's rating of the film Candy

10. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Candy

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Candy

12. galuh indri's rating of the film Candy

Great performance both by Heath & Abbie.

13. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Candy

pelo menos o tim buckley e, pelo menos, o song to the siren

14. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Candy

15. Mariana Branco's rating of the film Candy

I was trying to make mine better.

16. JasonAv's rating of the film Candy

Candy is draining and depressing but realistic and quite well done. 3.5/5

17. Bandeira's rating of the film Candy

That perfect junkie skin. That perfect junkie hair. Those highlighted junkie cheekbones. Could almost feel that junkie breath smelling like roses caressing my face.

18. Fanny's rating of the film Candy

19. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Candy

It is down-right haunting, profoundly affecting and it'll stay with you much longer than its time duration. Ledger and Cornish are undoubtedly remarkable, however the film fails to shows us a different side to addiction within the couple-in-love scheme of things.

20. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Candy

This one was a huge heartbreaker for me. A poet, an art student and heroin. This movie portraits a love so intense and pure, that we almost see Dan and Candy merge into each other. But the love-making and soft-spoken words quickly turn in scenes full of dispair and difficult to watch, as they lay suffering for days on a matress trying to fight their heroin addictions.

21. Hayat's rating of the film Candy

22. Laura G.'s rating of the film Candy

we've lived through heaven and hell.

23. candy's rating of the film Candy

24. N. C.'s rating of the film Candy

The "baby scene" totally broke my heart