1. √Čtienne's rating of the film Capitalism: Child Labor

A wonderful meditation about photography; an exploration deepened by flickers and strobs, with a great soundtrack.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Capitalism: Child Labor

A photograph of a factory in the Victorian era is manipulated by strobe effects, camera movement and layering techniques with a semi industrial soundtrack to perhaps make some comment on child labour. Labor for the viewer to get through and not much else.

3. Ryan Bevans's rating of the film Capitalism: Child Labor

The horror seems muted at first. By the end of the film you see very clearly the misery of their lives--and by extension our own. I was shown how entirely penetrating, dominant and invasive the philosophy of Capitalism really is and always has been.

4. Buddy Love's rating of the film Capitalism: Child Labor

I don't know it seemed like an okay work environment to me aside from the faulty lighting and the industrial noise but that's what ear plugs are for..

5. Kevin Atkinson's rating of the film Capitalism: Child Labor

Consists of a single flickering image which at times in rearranged or magnified to highlight a particular detail. I suppose it is meant to make you uncomfortable but it only achieves this in a superficial way. Pretty terrible way to waste 14 minutes. Sound track is good though - would have been well paired with a movie that actually had something to say about child labor.

6. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Capitalism: Child Labor