1. tegarbudi's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

superheroes are capable of being petty too

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

The conflict is quite thrilling because we want to see the actions of those who are very fascinating

5. S.J.B.'s rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

6. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

Marvel returns to tell what happens when heroes also kills civilians under the heat of battle in another very satisfying political superhero thriller. Excellent effects with a lot of superheroes fighting superheroes manage to stay fresh and the new heroes leave lasting impact, but the film could have benefited from a few extra scenes so that we would know a little more about why characters choose the side they do.

8. npynvt's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

9. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

10. jooley's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

Having seen virtually none of the characters' other movies, I have to say I enjoyed this much more than expected. To the movie's credit, it narrowly avoided some of the pitfalls to be expected of such a commercial beast and mostly provided believable and consistent motivations for its characters and events.

11. Diogo Madureira's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

12. frhts__'s rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

13. The Macho King's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

Extra star solely for Tom Holland as the only memorable/cool thing in this movie.

14. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

Soupir... Bon bah maintenant que le nom est pris, on est sûr de jamais avoir de vraie adaptation des comics Civil War... Le film est pas si bon que ça, très honnêtement, mais Black Panther est très bon et surtout SPIDER MAN EST TELLEMENT JOUISSIF NOM DE DIEU je me suis bidonné chaque fois qu'il était à l'écran. Vivement son film solo !

15. MAO1's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

16. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

While it's really hard to keep so many narrative threads intertwined this long, somewhere into the "climactic" battle sequence, the thread was slowly pulled, and the whole experience unraveled. I ended up checking my watch for the time out of boredom, and realized that this is the Title Match people paid to see. The conflict that drives this War is so tenuous, it loses its meaning as soon as the fighting starts.

17. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

Marvel wet dreams in real life.

18. sominjeon's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

19. dordairobert's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

20. atacamavandu's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

21. Ale/M's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

22. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

i love that they're embracing how big the cast is getting now instead of having movies where certain characters aren't mentioned at all.. it's getting to the point where if any of them get into trouble or need help it would be weird if they didn't have someone show up to help them. spider-man and black panther got me excited for their solo movies. also really liked the villain.

23. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

24. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Captain America: Civil War

a visually nightmarish tonal clusterfuck