1. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Carancho

Was the ending car crash really necessary? jesus

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Carancho

Great, intense thriller elevated by the very human relationship between the two central couple. The finale is like a punch in the face.

3. zencefilperisi's rating of the film Carancho

4. erenacik's rating of the film Carancho

5. kaan ertuz's rating of the film Carancho

Nice editing, good script and acting

6. İbrahim Akbaş's rating of the film Carancho

Harikulade bir kurgu. Enfes yakın çekimler. Buenos Aires 112'den de enstantaneler sunması cabası.

7. Ferit Karaduman's rating of the film Carancho

arjantin sinemasına da el attık böylece... iyi ki de atmışız...

8. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film Carancho

9. DarthVader's rating of the film Carancho

İnce işçilik... Karanlık bir hikâyeyi son derece gerçekçi gösteren bir film; Sosa'nın doktor Lujan'ı tavlaması için yazılan diyaloglar ders niteliğinde...

10. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Carancho

11. Daniel's rating of the film Carancho

This film looks fantastic... I must see it! Will we see a UK release? My Spanish is not so good though... I will have to watch it twice, once with subtitles, a second without!

12. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Carancho

crash con corrupciones en vez de perversiones

13. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Carancho

Ammetto che non mi ha coinvolto, ma comunque è buon cinema. Sia Darin che la Gusman poi son due grossi attori, ma questo era già noto.

14. tiagovitoria's rating of the film Carancho

Pablo Trapero is a quite good storyteller. Movies like Carancho not only expose an unpolished and raw reality but also give us some pieces of a really interesting subculture. In the end I think Trapero can do simple but significant.

15. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Carancho

In a country where thousands die every year on road accidents, there are always voltures waiting around to profit from it. The film treads between corruption and personal integrity. And although it seems indifferent at first, but as it unravels it gets more gutsy and ends with a climatic bang.

16. Garry Eunson's rating of the film Carancho

Darin & Gusman channel Bogart & MaCall in a charming romance, unfortunately there was to little tension. Like finding a good bottle of beer thats gone flat. The evocation off the growing pains off an emerging economy made the film very interesting to watch.

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Carancho

Dark story about ambulance drivers and doctors, ambulance chasers and automobile accidents, and the places where they all intersect.A movie where hopefulness and helpfulness never go unpunished.

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Carancho

Over-the-top, often involuntarily hilarious. Very ballardian. There's even a dash of the Coen's Bros' best films (no, really). Luckily, it's not as campy as Biutiful, possibly one of the worst melodramas in recent years, Ricardo Darin plays the same characters in every movie, but we love him, so it's all good. Fasten your seat-belt.

19. Joaopa's rating of the film Carancho

the most unlikely and tense love story than ever seen

20. MyAceStation's rating of the film Carancho

i love that film for much reasons. One of these is some beautiful close-up.

21. Mataperros's rating of the film Carancho

Si yo muero primero es tu promesa... -el señor de sombras-

22. oliv.tv's rating of the film Carancho

A good movie. Good characters playing by good actors. A new vision of the abuses with the insurances in Argentina. Un bon film. Des personnages intéressants joués par de bons acteurs. Une nouvelle vision des abus aux assurances en Argentine.

23. Renan Lazzarin's rating of the film Carancho

Não comprei a ideia de Trapero para Abutres. Nada me pareceu relevante o suficiente, a não ser um par de ótimos momentos, de total responsabilidade da dupla Darín-Gusman. O desfecho emulando o que Iñárritu tem de pior acaba por endossar o grande vácuo que é a fita.

24. Alysson Oliveira's rating of the film Carancho

I totally agree with Monica and Orlando.