1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Cargo 200

2. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Cargo 200

The last bedroom scene was extremely difficult to watch. A must-watch for any neo-noir fan!

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Cargo 200

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Cargo 200

Big fan of the director. He goes to extremes, which I always admire. Powerful and pitch black dark.

5. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Cargo 200

The crushing and disgusting story is pretty well delivered by the competent direction, cinematography and acting, but other than that, the movie's dragged down by the overly large set of characters and its insistence in just portraying the events, with no real urgency to it. It's a good movie, but it lacks emotion and, therefore, fails to inspire emotions in the viewer.

6. ilze zzz's rating of the film Cargo 200

vai nu tā ir ģeniāla filma, vai mēsls

7. Luka's rating of the film Cargo 200

The absurd degree of violence in this film pushes it on the cusp of social-conscious and plain old nasty, trashy cinema and I'm still trying to figure out which one it leans slightly more towards.

8. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Cargo 200

Lacks a dramatic focus and it too scatterbrained in its ideology. Cargo 200 lacks sustained tension and never feels like it's heading anywhere. There are too many plot and character strands to properly build understanding and characterization. It also lacks momentum and emotion and is too dull to be a genre or comedic film, while its lack of pathos makes it undramatic. Cargo 200 just leaves you cold and indifferent.

9. SolemnPenguin's rating of the film Cargo 200

สร้างจากเรื่องจริง ภาพยนตร์เรื่องนี้ชี้ให้เราเห็นว่าการคอรัปชั่นเกิดขึ้นได้เพราะเราปล่อยให้มันเกิด เพราะเราบอกตัวเองว่าอาชีพการงานของเราสำคัญเกิดกว่าที่จะเอามาเสี่ยง เพราะเราบอกตนเองว่าเรื่องพวกนี้ไกลตัว ไม่เกี่ยวกับเรา ร้อยเอกชูรอฟอาจจะเป็นตัวร้ายของเรื่อง แต่ทุกคนในเรื่องสามารถหยุดความชั่วร้ายทั้งหมดได้ ทุกคนที่บอกว่าเดี๋ยวก็มีคนอื่นมาทำเอง

10. Viggo Wichmann's rating of the film Cargo 200

Hahaha, loved every minute. Tarantino and Cohen Bros plus interminable east-block grey.

11. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Cargo 200

Aside from the typical dreary picture of Mother Russia, the entwined dark plot is quite entertaining. Fans of early Cohen Bros. will love this!

12. Howard Orr's rating of the film Cargo 200

[Spoilers] Yes, a horrifying portrait of late Soviet life, Walking Spanish to its bleak demise, but let's not rule out the blackest, laugh-in-your-face humour. What else in this context could explain a condemned man, a religious man, one falsely accused, saying that things will change soon just before he is shot in the head unawares? "Your fiance's arrived".

13. Counterfeit's rating of the film Cargo 200

With this Balabanov goes much further than he ever did. The film is not aesthetically beautiful at all. In some moments it may seem repulsive but it gives a perfect image of Russia in the late 80s. It's a very symbolic film with laid-back but still realistic and harsh metaphors. Absolutely a must.

14. unearthly_red's rating of the film Cargo 200

I watched this a while ago, but I distinctly remember feeling crushed and hopeless after this. Unsurprisingly, not much else.

15. sennhauser's rating of the film Cargo 200

raw, but somehow either pointless - or overpointed for 2007

16. mgaspa's rating of the film Cargo 200

Incredible film but probably truth. Very,very good film

17. Jesus Ascanio's rating of the film Cargo 200

Las imágenes buscan una calidad estética contemporánea y moderna, aunque siendo fieles a su época, cautivan al espectador de la misma forma que su guión exponencial lo amarra al asiento. La película va creando tensión para luego explotarla en unas secuencias finales sorprendentes. Esta película es una muestra de lo que es realmente el cine, lo que ha sido, y lo que debe ser.

18. Lara Nicolau's rating of the film Cargo 200

Tão cruel que é difícil admitir ser um bom filme.

19. Roy Obal's rating of the film Cargo 200

Harrowing and bleak film. The sequences in the farmhouse were a masterclass in sustained tension, but I thought the film lost a lot of steam after that.

20. Pál's rating of the film Cargo 200

The movie highlights the absurd, comical elements in its story, it feels as if they didn't want to miss a single joke, and then you're told it's real. Well, I guess this tension is a way to express how rotten the Soviet police was. I liked how the spatial and temporal relations of different events were clean-cut. And this vivid coloring might serve as an instrument to tone up theatricality.

21. K111TIA999's rating of the film Cargo 200

I kw am not in uk so I can't watch this film,Nugu

22. Barabanchik's rating of the film Cargo 200

This film is up on YouTube with English subtitles so watch it before it gets taken down. Certainly gives a different view of the mid 80's in the CCCP as compared to the nostalgia the people who lived at those times seem to be falling into. Utterly grim yet fascinating film.

23. ifrade's rating of the film Cargo 200

Black comedy? where was the comedy? I saw it some time ago in the cinema and cannot remember a single funny moment in it. I won't forget the nasty violence, though.

24. ilyakiwi's rating of the film Cargo 200

I am in shock after seeing this film. Being Russian myself, living abroad for almost 20 years now, I am certainly forgot what the good'old motherland had to offer. One thing for sure, they don't make films like this anymore. Which is probably a good change, yet I am not that sure what's the message behind the sugary dramas now. SAD part is ... this world still exists there. Its not just 1984. Its really 2011.