1. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Cargo

Two stars, but do recommend watching it

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Cargo

3. philosilentio's rating of the film Cargo

Astonishing visual and astonishingly bad storytelling. Unmotivated, bumpy dialogues are almost annoying. (e.g. the lovestory between two people, who had nothing to do with each other before. Are you kidding me?)

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Cargo

It's The Matrix! In space! Set on the Alien spaceship, the Nostromo! And look, there's a Gravity's moment, as well! Nice try, but we're stranded in space...

5. silent_terminator's rating of the film Cargo

Totally awesome movie. Saw it at AFI and it blew me away!

6. SevenSonicStructures's rating of the film Cargo

While it makes painfully obvious the fact that it's visually (and, to an extent, thematically) influenced by the likes of Blade Runner and The Matrix, it's one of the most underrated sci-fi films of the 00s. The lack of proper character development is one of the film's most relevant flaws, although it barely impacts its quality.

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Cargo

Great visuals and set designs but the story has been told a hundred times before and way better than this. It starts out pretty strong but after half an hour it becomes painfully obvious that the movie is going nowhere fast.

8. oliv.tv's rating of the film Cargo

A good SF movie, good ambiance and a good story... Remember me "moon". Congratulation to this swiss production. Un bon film SF, une bonne ambiance et une bonne histoire. Il me fait penser à "Moon". Bravo à cette production suisse.

9. Mugino's rating of the film Cargo

The Twitch review says it perfectly: for a Swiss production, it's an astonishing achievement that rivals any big budget Hollywood fare. But the story is indeed "a pastiche of other better known films", which is unfortunate because this genre depends on a factor of unpredictability that is completely missing here. I have my hopes up for Engler's next effort.

10. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Cargo

THE MATRIX's younger, dummer brother. And talk about anti-climactic.

11. chad bentley's rating of the film Cargo

Interesting idea. Even started off well...but somewhere along the way the interesting idea took a wrong path and it ended up being a movie that I've seen before. The CGI is a bit lacking. Some scenes look beautiful...others are distracting. Less would've been more here. Acting was good. Overall, it was visually interesting at times, had some cool sci fi ideas but the story was slow and uninspiring.