1. lidiishere's rating of the film Carnage

this is so interesting! I remember analysing this for my Media and Film class

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Carnage

L'apoteosi del luogo comune. I protagonisti rappresentano due tipologie standard di vita coniugale, mentre si passano la palla tramite dialoghi calzanti lo stereotipo del loro personaggio. Le battute sono da risata facile, quelle che funzionano, ma puzzano pur sempre un po' di vecchio, anche se il buon Polanski qualche sorpresa positiva ce l'ha messa.

3. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film Carnage

"why are we still in this fucking house?"

4. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Carnage

It's awesome, the performances and the decoupage are so perfectly together. But the text seems to fade now. I loved this in the theater, but now it seems so much less a metaphor about the Europe than before (maybe it's the TONI ERDMANN effect?).

5. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Carnage

Acho que nunca ri tanto a ver uma fita, o que é especialmente notável tendo em conta que à mistura me senti frustrada, desconfortável e claustrofóbica o tempo todo, sem sequer simpatizar com ninguém o suficiente para sentir empatia. Um bocadinho patético, o filme - plástico e irrealista.

6. olívia,'s rating of the film Carnage

sufocante & interessante

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film Carnage

One of the underrated movie from director Roman Polanski. Adapted from the play "God of Carnage" by Yasmina Reza. It contained some A-list casts. Such as Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, and John C. Reilly. It's a minimalist drama and a satire. Set in one place, an apartment. Each actors and actresses gave a solid performance. There's nothing special in Mr. Polanski's direction. Still, it's worth to watch

8. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Carnage

9. mac le mac's rating of the film Carnage

10. Deiner's rating of the film Carnage

2nd viewing. Didn't like it as much as the first time. Something was missing. Foster was best in show with Waltz as a close runner-up, I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I really enjoyed his line readings. Reilly was okay, he's an actor I usually don't care about, and Winslet was disapointing, an actress I generally love, thi time-around her acting seemed forced and obvious.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Carnage

Quatre acteurs formidables qui déclinent avec un plaisir évident toute la gamme acidulée de la médiocrité humaine, avec une Jodie Foster acrimonieuse et pincée à souhait, une Kate Winslet, collet monté et coincée dans son fragile égo, un Christophe Waltz greffé à son téléphone portable et un John C. Reilly lourdement phobique et faussement débonnaire. Vomitif, venimeux et succulent à la fois. www.cinefiches.com

12. Xénia's rating of the film Carnage

Intense. Continuously intense. The rythme of the movie won't let you breath.

13. Fabiha's rating of the film Carnage

"I believe in the god of carnage. The god whose rules have been unchallenged since time immemorial."

14. Mia Calavera's rating of the film Carnage

I was glued to the screen throughout the movie. It could have gone incredibly wrong without the superb performance of the cast. The un-nerving part is how naturally the situation develops and how easy it is to relate to each one of them. Love it.

15. Dalibor's rating of the film Carnage

Underappreciated little gem of a movie, which daringly attempts to adapt a perfectly suited theatrical piece to a celluloid. Amazingly well balanced and inexplicably entertaining it did, however, come close to falling apart when political implications became flat and acting went over-the-top (I'm looking at you, Jodie).

16. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Carnage

Más bien 2,5... es una película con una premisa ingeniosa e interesante que lamentablemente es desaprovechada por Polanski al no comprometerse totalmente con la sátira y la crítica que pretende transmitir.

17. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Carnage

18. Jim Fear's rating of the film Carnage

Again, not that great but I love dialogue oriented films.

19. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Carnage

Just my humble opinion but this was over acted and it was misogynist and, but hey, isn't that like every film Polanski has made so far? Only positive thing I can say is that at least you don't get bored.

20. tumultodevozes's rating of the film Carnage

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Carnage

22. Alex Fernandej's rating of the film Carnage

23. Laura G.'s rating of the film Carnage

"Morally, you're supposed to overcome your impulses, but there are times you don't want to overcome them."

24. camille's rating of the film Carnage