1. nostrobor's rating of the film Carne

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Carne

3. Chearth's rating of the film Carne

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Carne

Une oeuvre de qualité, d'un metteur en scène plus que prometteur ! www.cinefiches.com

5. BLP's rating of the film Carne

A weird experimental short-film with some moments of greatness. One can definitely see the beginning of what would become Gaspar Noé's cinematic language: the shocking and provocative nature of his images, the way he represents the passage of time, the stylization of violence; even the title cards and the heavy strobe lighting effects are present in this early work. Worth watching if you're a fan.

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Carne

7. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Carne

8. le Gars's rating of the film Carne

The New French Extremity was born from this film.

9. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Carne

10. noeleme's rating of the film Carne

Si antes de ver el corto ya has visto antes Solo Contra Todos, no tiene mucho sentido y no tiene novedad. Pero como corto independientemente de la película es una maravilla

11. nino nino's rating of the film Carne

12. Hank Hill's rating of the film Carne

13. Cernunnos Trismegistus's rating of the film Carne

Anyone know where I can see this with English subs?

14. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Carne

Had me at "A butcher." JK it had me at REVENGE.

15. sónia fialho's rating of the film Carne

she thinks this baby will take care of her when she's wold. I'm gonna fuck her ass, and so strongly that she will have a miscarriage

16. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Carne

Phillipe Nahon gives a solid performance and shows that he had nailed "The Butcher" character since the beggining. Its really interesting to see that Gaspar Noé had his extremely crude and characteristic style since his early years. I will never forget the horse slaughtering scene.

17. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Carne

Delicato e leggero anche questo, eh.

18. dhani's rating of the film Carne

"The world is egoistic. For a 9 sec orgasm, a child has to sweat for 60 years"

19. pandakuma's rating of the film Carne

the beginning is too disturbing to be forgotten, but that's the reason why i still watching this over and over again.

20. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Carne

21. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Carne

This could be the best short film I've seen in recent memory.

22. Pouya G. Asadi's rating of the film Carne