1. NUGA's rating of the film Cars 2

2. peterstirrup's rating of the film Cars 2

There's no single redeeming feature of this film.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Cars 2

4. SAMMAX's rating of the film Cars 2

I cannot believe this is a Pixar's film...

5. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Cars 2

6. Yunny Kim's rating of the film Cars 2

7. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Cars 2

8. emichan's rating of the film Cars 2

9. Jack Rientoul's rating of the film Cars 2

After enjoying Cars I went on to watch this and I didn't hate it but the warmness from Cars seemed to be missing from Cars 2. I have to say, this is my least favorite Pixar film which is not to say I didn't enjoy it at all, it's just that the standards are usually so high. Kinda disappointing but it wasn't as bad as people say

10. Misa L's rating of the film Cars 2

BEST PIXAR EVER. No, really. I like Spongebob better than Pixar.

11. maxmeo's rating of the film Cars 2

great movie, better than the first. It's nice when you can watch a movie with the kids, and enjoy it too <a href="http://www.crash-dieet.org">MaxMeo</a>

12. futureplans's rating of the film Cars 2

13. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Cars 2

I get the impression this film is an attempt to redeem the first one...

14. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Cars 2

The whole Cars franchise is just an excuse for Disney to sell toy cars to kids.

15. Algitya's rating of the film Cars 2

16. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Cars 2

This was WAY better than its prequel. Very funny too!

17. William Low's rating of the film Cars 2

This was an okay movie after its so-so prequel because of its fresh ventures into spy genre. And another beautiful piece of animations yet again from Pixar.

18. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Cars 2

In isolation Cars 2 will not have won over new audience, but should have tickled the audience of the first outing enough to long for a 3rd instalment.

19. Malcolm Tent's rating of the film Cars 2

What the fuck Lasseter. What a boring waste of time.

20. Tigrão's rating of the film Cars 2

Way better than the first I think. Even if Mater could really be annoying, there are some funny details and I love the James Bond tone. Oh, and the film is worth watching for Michael Caine saying "Tout de suite" !

21. Matt Kilgore's rating of the film Cars 2

'Is the Popemobile Catholic?'

22. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Cars 2

Pixar's first dud feels more like a cynical money grab, lacking the heart of their usual work. The CARS conceit goes too far as the simplicity of the original is replaced by loud, over the top spy hijinks that just don't fit in the world they had previously created.

23. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Cars 2

Beautifully detailed and imaginative animation. Unfortunately supporting a disappointing and not very imaginative story.

24. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Cars 2

Owen Wilson sounds like he was lounging around in bed one day reading a book, got bored, and decided to phone in in every single line of dialogue in this movie.