1. NUGA's rating of the film Cars

This movie is dumb. As far as Pixar's pictures go, they were always a bit too convenient to be considered masterful works but the enjoyment never really came from the plot or the climax but rather the rest 99% that concludes the those films. But "Cars" is not only guilty of a thinly written plot but also doesn't support a usual cast of charismatic characters, leaving it feel like it was made only to sell toys.

2. jonijtr's rating of the film Cars

The first film that I watched on theather

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Cars

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Cars

5. Achromia's rating of the film Cars

Saw this movie again and thought this deserved more love <3

6. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Cars

maybe of the few animation movies i enjoy less

7. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Cars

8. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Cars

This movie is under appreciated. Sequels should NOT have been made, I agree, but this first one gets a lot of unnecessary criticism in my opinion.

9. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Cars

10. Jack Rientoul's rating of the film Cars

Well, I don't get why everyone hates this so much. I thought it was very warm and soulful and it made me cry TWICE! I have to say I do prefer Toy Story and Ratatouille but I didn't think it was bad at all. It's funny, emotional and I don't think it's strictly a kids film at all. I enjoyed it overall.

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Cars

I can almost like it while watching it, otherwise can't stand it.

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Cars

Don't get why this has a bad reputation to it. I loved "Cars." I found it to be exciting, humorous, fun, and kind-hearted. The sequel, on the other hand, was probably Pixar's weakest film, yet it was still fun and amusing.

13. pollutedlola's rating of the film Cars

14. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Cars

While it lacks that special something that all other Pixar films possess, this nostalgic look at simplicity itself makes for a good film.

15. Nathan Deming's rating of the film Cars

This and A Bug's Life, bottom of the Pixar list.

16. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Cars

The sequel was a complete insult to Pixar's reputation, but the first Cars tells the Doc Hollywood story in a very interesting fashion. After all, Mater's a fun character when he's not the main focus for up to two hours.

17. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Cars

Just get rid of Mater and I’ll give it 4 stars.

18. pluviosity's rating of the film Cars

I just can't grasp the idea of talking cars. really.

19. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Cars

Its ok, but its not very good compared to other pixar films.

20. Malcolm Tent's rating of the film Cars

the only movie to smudge pixar's otherwise pristine track record.

21. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Cars

A delightful celebration of classic cartoon anthropomorphism.

22. Antoine & Colette's rating of the film Cars

Though it is not terrible, it is by far the worst pixar

23. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Cars

Not one of Pixar's best, but still a cut above the usual animated family fare. The animation is excellent, as usual, but the story is predictable and filled with stock characters. There were also a few too many annoying country-pop songs on the soundtrack. I actually hated it for the first 20 minutes or so, but it won me over eventually.