1. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

2. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Una parodia funcional, que no deja ningún cabo suelto en su burla al cine de acción y las telenovelas, fusionando el western con historias de narcos, de una forma estúpidamente irreverente y graciosa. Will Ferrell está impresionante, diciendo todos sus diálogos en español.

3. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

4. Tony Miguel's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Adding up Will Ferrell's acting, the fake animals and the dialogues will result in an enjoyable movie to watch and laugh your ass out. Although it is a film that makes fun of Mexican films with the use of many Mexican elements, it successfully portrays how the US doesn't care about the narco war happening in Mexico. To sum it up, Will's Spanish and his acting create a great comedy film.

5. mjgildea's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Casa de Mi Padre felt like a spaghetti western on nitrous. The smaller physical gags were what cracked me up the most and that sex (?) scene was a riot. When this movie hit the mark it was gold but when it dropped the ball you could actually hear it. Regardless, I loved what it tried to do and the title sequence was awesome.

6. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

HAHA JANCOK! NONTON O YANG SATU INI , WILL FERRELL

7. fedeyeah's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

3 stars for the butt scene

8. Hassel Porta's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

If you like Will ferell please watch this, actually, even if you never heard of him you gotta watch this hilarious, romantic comedy.

9. Sunrise's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Piedmont takes a risk in the exploration of the 'false' and 'real' in relation to trust via political-drug morality tale, wherein the initial feeling of the 'unreal' assumes Alvarez as 'falsely' familial, Ferrell as 'false' Hispanic and dealer Onza as 'real' capitalism. Upon narrative reversal, Alvarez becomes 'real' and drug-capitalists 'false' because an Onza-muppet bridges transcendence beyond the 'false.'

10. João-Pedro Cordeiro's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

tão pateta e despreocupadamente divertido.

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

That was actually great! It could've been better, trashier, funnier and all, but fuck, it was pretty good for me! <3 Will Ferrell.

12. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/region-incognito-and-videotape-swapshop-reviews-by-coheed

13. Daniella's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

The perfect combination between:Cantinflas, Robert Rodríguez, Tarantino, Delia Fiallo, Almodóvar, Buñuel and Jodorowsky. What a TRIP!

14. Scotch's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Three stars for that incredible butt scene, and the jaguar puppet. And for my love of melodrama.

15. melissa_rb's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Todo cobro sentido en mi vida cuando aparecio el tigre de Bengala

16. MS1915's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

will ferrell does a great job speaking spanish and the movie is amusing at times, but not one of his bests by any means.

17. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

After watching this, I felt a bit disjointed. I wasn’t sure what to make of it. Casa de mi padre was a bit…difficult to classify. Weird, brilliantly cheesy at times, serious, fun, off-key…not sure what else to say. Farrell was a believable Mexican; Gael deserved more scenes; the purposely fake sets were a nod to the early days of the genre. I think I need a rewatch before saying more...

18. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

It was good but very uneven, I was hoping it would be funnier given the trailer. If you like Will Ferrell then you will probably enjoy parts of this movie. Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal could have been used more as I found them to be the most entertaining part of this movie but it is what it is.

19. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

I hate/love the bipolarity. As a sum, this was a typical Will Ferrel's vehicle. But some parts were just Monty Python kind of brilliant.

20. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

I give this movie one star, only because of Will Ferrell's ability to speak a decent spanish, also Diego Luna and Gael Garcia helped the rating. The truth comes to this, the idea is really good, I liked the way it was going, but turnes to be 84min of a really good idea, that's about it. I was expecting more out of this, not the 30sec long sequence of repeating the same action. funny and lame tread a very fine line.

21. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

22. FailedImitator's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Good, but nowhere near as funny as the trailer made it out to be.

23. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

24. GENO#40's rating of the film Casa de mi padre

Once the Words "Mexico Scope" appeared on the screen, i knew I was in for a treat. This movie is not for everyone, but it's for me! This is what I like to call "Kitchen Sink" comedy filmmaking: the filmmakers just put everything they can possibly think of and do it to the fullest. I love the wedding scene- whiter shades of pale en espanol with Spike Lee Dolley tracking shots. Me gusta.