1. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Casablanca

An amazing artifact of World War II history (especially the U.S. mood right before we joined) — and what a cast. A film that's worth regularly re-watching.

2. Victória Célia's rating of the film Casablanca

3.5/5 I recognise that is a classic but it just captured me

3. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Casablanca

Memorable. Loved the story & the music.

4. JCPJD's rating of the film Casablanca

There's nothing to be said about this film that hasn't already been said. It's charming as hell, romantic, clever, funny, wistful and well built. The Remington Rand typewriter of the movie top ten list.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Casablanca

The great ensemble is what makes this movie truthfully a classic and make the dialogue and story work. Everyone knows THAT ending. A must-see.

6. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Casablanca

Get you a man who lights you the way Michael Curtiz lights Ingrid Bergman. Seen in 35mm at the Billy Wilder Theater.

7. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Casablanca

Classic Hollywood at it's best.

8. gld48's rating of the film Casablanca

perfect film - one of the greatest scripts too

9. Boyuan123's rating of the film Casablanca

10. Arf's rating of the film Casablanca

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Casablanca

74/100 (4 yıl önce 96 puan vermişim. En sevdiğim 20-30 filmden biriydi. Ancak yeniden izleyince kesinlikle abartıldığını anladım. Biraz uzun olacağı için yorumumu alta bırakıyorum...)

12. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Casablanca

13. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Casablanca

A true classic Hollywood picture. War never looked as good as looking into Ingrid Bergman’s glittering eyes. The one scene in which they sing La Marseillaise in spite of the Germans never fails to give me goosebumps.

14. theweirdestport's rating of the film Casablanca

15. Walker's rating of the film Casablanca

Truly exemplary storytelling, in the classical sense

16. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Casablanca

Don't think I have ever seen this when I was a kid. Good film in places, finally understand the movie references with the classic lines.

17. Joana China's rating of the film Casablanca

“Two clichés make us laugh. A hundred cliches move us. For we sense dimly that the clichés are talking among themselves, and celebrating a reunion. (Casablanca, or, The Clichés Are Having a Ball)”

18. BRÄTwurst's rating of the film Casablanca

no richard no, richard nooo-but richard, nooooooo

19. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Casablanca

Truly one of the best, most beautiful films i ever saw but then again i'm sentimentalist.

20. angeldromero's rating of the film Casablanca

We have here an essential piece of cinema, a CLASSIC MOVIE in capital letters. This movie will always be one the films that are highly enjoyable for me and still surprises me after every watch. Definitely one of the best dramas of all times and my favorite romantic film ever.

21. Cinemabust's rating of the film Casablanca

22. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Casablanca

23. mafaldasalgueiro's rating of the film Casablanca

24. pomegranate's rating of the film Casablanca

Umberto Eco: ''When all the archtypes burst in shamelessly, we reach Homeric depths. Two cliches make us laugh. A hundred cliches move us. For we sense dimly that the cliches are talking among themselves, and celebrating a reunion.'' http://xroads.virginia.edu/~drbr/eco.html