1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Casablanca

A movie for the ages. There are no superlatives inappropriate for this film. Loaded with talent and a masterful script. Every actor is at the top of their game. I particularly enjoyed Peter Lorre's performance.

2. Daniel's rating of the film Casablanca

3. Isidora Ivkovic's rating of the film Casablanca

4. ninotchka's rating of the film Casablanca

"We'll always have Paris."

5. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Casablanca

Don't know what took me so long to watch this movie, but now that I did I can finally say it: it is a masterpiece indeed.

6. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Casablanca

Yields great relatable emotion when Rick is sad and defeated after again seeing Ilsa... but I can't see what she sees in him. She has a more temperamental and courageous guy in Victor. That said, the handling of all characters' emotions and decision making, including Bogart and the thinly-written, Madonna in-complexities of Bergman, often feel like convenience for a systematic plot that's spontaneity is too tidy.

7. amariliz's rating of the film Casablanca

8. Francisca's rating of the film Casablanca

Revi agora depois de ver o flop do Allied. É lindo e quero lá saber de todo o overacting!

9. Rekola's rating of the film Casablanca

Possibly the greatest movie ever made. Featuring a titans, a cast of sundry characters, and one of the most unique directors in cinematic history.

10. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Casablanca

Cast, musica e fotografia stellare, sceneggiatura di ferro. Il meglio di Curtiz e di Bogart. Arma propagandistica affilatissima ed efficace. Finale da antologia. Culto

11. zohen lux's rating of the film Casablanca

i am EMPTY and it makes me SAD

12. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Casablanca

An amazing artifact of World War II history (especially the U.S. mood right before we joined) — and what a cast. A film that's worth regularly re-watching.

13. Victória Célia's rating of the film Casablanca

3.5/5 I recognise that is a classic but it just captured me

14. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Casablanca

Memorable. Loved the story & the music.

15. JCPJD's rating of the film Casablanca

There's nothing to be said about this film that hasn't already been said. It's charming as hell, romantic, clever, funny, wistful and well built. The Remington Rand typewriter of the movie top ten list.

16. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Casablanca

The great ensemble is what makes this movie truthfully a classic and make the dialogue and story work. Everyone knows THAT ending. A must-see.

17. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Casablanca

Get you a man who lights you the way Michael Curtiz lights Ingrid Bergman. Seen in 35mm at the Billy Wilder Theater.

18. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Casablanca

Classic Hollywood at it's best.

19. gld48's rating of the film Casablanca

perfect film - one of the greatest scripts too

20. Boyuan123's rating of the film Casablanca

21. Arf's rating of the film Casablanca

22. ceknklsn's rating of the film Casablanca

64/100 (4 yıl önce 96 puan vermişim. En sevdiğim 20-30 filmden biriydi. Ancak yeniden izleyince kesinlikle abartıldığını anladım. Biraz uzun olacağı için yorumumu alta bırakıyorum...)

23. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Casablanca

24. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Casablanca

A true classic Hollywood picture. War never looked as good as looking into Ingrid Bergman’s glittering eyes. The one scene in which they sing La Marseillaise in spite of the Germans never fails to give me goosebumps.