1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Casablanca

75/100 (4 yıl önce 96 puan vermişim. En sevdiğim 20-30 filmden biriydi. Ancak yeniden izleyince kesinlikle abartıldığını anladım. Biraz uzun olacağı için yorumumu alta bırakıyorum...)

2. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Casablanca

3. theweirdestport's rating of the film Casablanca

4. Walker's rating of the film Casablanca

Truly exemplary storytelling, in the classical sense

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Casablanca

Don't think I have ever seen this when I was a kid. Good film in places, finally understand the movie references with the classic lines.

6. Joana China's rating of the film Casablanca

“Two clichés make us laugh. A hundred cliches move us. For we sense dimly that the clichés are talking among themselves, and celebrating a reunion. (Casablanca, or, The Clichés Are Having a Ball)”

7. BRÄTwurst's rating of the film Casablanca

no richard no, richard nooo-but richard, nooooooo

8. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Casablanca

Truly one of the best, most beautiful films i ever saw but then again i'm sentimentalist.

9. angeldromero's rating of the film Casablanca

We have here an essential piece of cinema, a CLASSIC MOVIE in capital letters. This movie will always be one the films that are highly enjoyable for me and still surprises me after every watch. Definitely one of the best dramas of all times and my favorite romantic film ever.

10. Cinemabust's rating of the film Casablanca

11. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Casablanca

12. mafaldasalgueiro's rating of the film Casablanca

13. pomegranate's rating of the film Casablanca

Umberto Eco: ''When all the archtypes burst in shamelessly, we reach Homeric depths. Two cliches make us laugh. A hundred cliches move us. For we sense dimly that the cliches are talking among themselves, and celebrating a reunion.'' http://xroads.virginia.edu/~drbr/eco.html

14. Stefania Spangenberg's rating of the film Casablanca

15. Bertirima's rating of the film Casablanca

++++ for Humphrey character. And oh, look how beautiful you are, Ingrid!

16. igorpontes12's rating of the film Casablanca

A perfect combination between how a film makes for a been classic.

17. viola mombe's rating of the film Casablanca

bello e sopravvalutato ( odio dirlo così ma non trovo altra parola), trama incespicante, citazioni memorabili. ricollocandolo nella sua epoca probabilmente un film fantastico ...bambina..

18. s.birowo's rating of the film Casablanca

19. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Casablanca

if a man called me kid i would...not be okay with that...but okay

20. amysimpson's rating of the film Casablanca

okay, really good! I wasn't expecting it to be so funny and I loved the national anthem sing-off scene

21. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Casablanca

22. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Casablanca

How on earth am I going to describe my love for Casablanca with only 420 characters? 420 characters is simply not enough space for me to even try and begin to explain how much I love this film! So instead of trying and failing to express my reverence for this masterpiece I'll just simply leave you with this: "Here's looking at you, kid."

23. Myles's rating of the film Casablanca