1. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Casablanca

2. FXNCXR's rating of the film Casablanca

Мор лайк... Каксабланка!

3. Victoria Garcia's rating of the film Casablanca

A classic romantic and drama film. Unforgettable scenes, looks, shots, emotions, and soundtrack for showing a love story and the difficulties of forgetting a paramour.

4. GianMarco Alegre's rating of the film Casablanca

A gritty Film Noir flick, great love story with a relatable premise

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Casablanca

Un grand classique de la Warner Bros qui dès sa sortie eut un immense succès, confortant l'immense talent de Bogart et restant aujourd'hui encore une oeuvre essentielle du cinéma américain de cette époque... www.cinefiches.com

6. Poena Damni's rating of the film Casablanca

boring american clasic, boring studio location, boring music, boring dull love story, boring war propaganda, and only boring people would like this.

7. Milad.amini's rating of the film Casablanca

8. Mina Ivanov's rating of the film Casablanca

9. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Casablanca

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Casablanca

A movie for the ages. There are no superlatives inappropriate for this film. Loaded with talent and a masterful script. Every actor is at the top of their game. I particularly enjoyed Peter Lorre's performance.

11. Daniel's rating of the film Casablanca

12. Isidora Ivkovic's rating of the film Casablanca

13. ninotchka's rating of the film Casablanca

"We'll always have Paris."

14. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Casablanca

Don't know what took me so long to watch this movie, but now that I did I can finally say it: it is a masterpiece indeed.

15. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Casablanca

Yields great relatable emotion when Rick is sad and defeated after again seeing Ilsa... but I can't see what she sees in him. She has a more temperamental and courageous guy in Victor. That said, the handling of all characters' emotions and decision making, including Bogart and the thinly-written, Madonna in-complexities of Bergman, often feels like convenience for a manufactured plot that's spontaneity is too tidy.

16. amariliz's rating of the film Casablanca

17. Francisca's rating of the film Casablanca

Revi agora depois de ver o flop do Allied.

18. Rekola's rating of the film Casablanca

Possibly the greatest movie ever made. Featuring a titans, a cast of sundry characters, and one of the most unique directors in cinematic history.

19. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Casablanca

Cast, musica e fotografia stellare, sceneggiatura di ferro. Il meglio di Curtiz e di Bogart. Arma propagandistica affilatissima ed efficace. Finale da antologia. Culto

20. zohen lux's rating of the film Casablanca

i am EMPTY and it makes me SAD

21. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Casablanca

An amazing artifact of World War II history (especially the U.S. mood right before we joined) — and what a cast. A film that's worth regularly re-watching.

22. Victória Célia's rating of the film Casablanca

3.5/5 I recognise that is a classic but it just captured me

23. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Casablanca

Memorable. Loved the story & the music.

24. JCPJD's rating of the film Casablanca

There's nothing to be said about this film that hasn't already been said. It's charming as hell, romantic, clever, funny, wistful and well built. The Remington Rand typewriter of the movie top ten list.