1. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Casablanca

This movie gives me the chills! Casablanca was a film truly ahead of its time, hauntingly relevant today over 70 years later with the refugee crisis spiraling out of control in Europe. It's a film that remains balanced from start to finish, as globally aware as it is funny, with its don't-miss-a-beat sense of humor. It's a film of many contrasting elements flawlessly woven together, largely credited to brilliant...↓

2. Antonio Petre's rating of the film Casablanca

3. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Casablanca

Não é (só) a América que se tenta engrandecer mas o Mundo, o ser humano que precisa de fazer algo para defender o outro - "If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die". Casablanca é, já sabido, mais do que pode aparentar ao olho distraído. [Cynicism against idealism and at the end the americans won]

4. Strauhs's rating of the film Casablanca

5. Jake.Durston's rating of the film Casablanca

"I've often speculated why you don't return to America. Did you abscond with the church funds? Run off with a senator's wife? I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me."

6. Caden M's rating of the film Casablanca

Cmon. Its fuckin Casablanca, for crying out loud. I could watch it a million times and Sam's song paired with Bogart's lines would still get me each viewing

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Casablanca

We came for the waters, but stayed for the exquisite textures of romance.

8. Andrew Weaver's rating of the film Casablanca

I think I saw this movie once on the Simpsons

9. nana gamkrelidze's rating of the film Casablanca

10. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Casablanca

11. SpacePirate's rating of the film Casablanca

Best film ever? Maybe, maybe not. I go back and forth. Maybe the most accessible film ever though, and thats why it constantly ranks so highly. Still a personal fav. Have seen over 50 times. After that stopped counting. A joy to watch.

12. Thomas's rating of the film Casablanca

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Casablanca

14. Julia Miville's rating of the film Casablanca

15. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Casablanca

16. Brittany Dobish's rating of the film Casablanca

Waited a very long time to first watch this on the big screen... the way it was meant to be seen. I am so happy that I did wait.

17. Jorge Galvan Mtz's rating of the film Casablanca

Muy buena, casi perfecta tanto en reparto como en escenas, una película llena de detalles que al final logran su significado. Una película padre de muchas, llenas de escenas y diálogos históricos. una gran actuación de los protagonistas con un gran desenlace para su historia.

18. Muraki's rating of the film Casablanca

great, but not a favorite.

19. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Casablanca

So many quotes to be quoted. So many scenes to be rewatched again and again. So many dialogues which are unforgettable. "Here's looking at you, kid" would have been better if quoted as "I'm looking in your eyes, babe." (as it is done in the german translation).

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film Casablanca

21. Freddie's rating of the film Casablanca

Good but overrated beyond belief.

22. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Casablanca

Say what you like about it. I like it! I have great memories having to do with this film.

23. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Casablanca

24. Lance L O T's rating of the film Casablanca

Play it again and again, that's what i would say! Apart from the confirmation of the little details which are famous to everybody, this is just strikingly beautiful and tightly woven and written since there is no distractions, everything flowing to the selfless final ending... I guess i am overselling it but i really enjoyed it and it was just magic...