1. ghsdtgsdhgsdasghd's rating of the film Casablanca

2. Lu Who's rating of the film Casablanca

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Casablanca

When the world rises your expectations but you don't feel satiated. I liked it... but didn't love it. Oh well, I'll always have Casablanca to watch again and change my mind.

4. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Casablanca

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

5. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film Casablanca

6. Amidala's rating of the film Casablanca

Some say that if you haven't seen this yet, you have wasted so much time putting it off. I say, I made the right decision of watching this after some years it has been waiting for me. My "richer" life experiences with time has enabled me to appreciate and love this film. With regards to the movie itself, it holds up to the test of time and is a legit classic. It's like wine actually, tastes better with time.

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Casablanca

Saw the movie again in a 2014 digital restoration. Incredibly disappointing: flat, low contrast, and lacking the crispness of a film image. Still a great movie, but without the extra punch and immediacy the rich original images added.

8. Tevfik Eröğüt's rating of the film Casablanca

bu kadar ne varmış diye izledim ama bir şey bulamadım. belki beklentimi yükseltti bu kadar övülmesi, bilemiyorum.

9. JeanLouiseBlue's rating of the film Casablanca

- "Where were you last night?” ”…That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.” - “Will I see you tonight?” “…I never make plans that far ahead.”

10. Pedro Novaes's rating of the film Casablanca

One of the two greatest scripts ever.

11. João Biscaia's rating of the film Casablanca

What do you call a portuguese who cries when the Marseillaise is played on a moroccan bar with the consent of an american to the demand of a czech?

12. HAD!L's rating of the film Casablanca

Humphrey Bogart is sure handsome. and a few life saving quotes :)it's a good watch specially with a cup of tee and a blanket.

13. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Casablanca

14. salemsharp's rating of the film Casablanca

required viewing if you have sensory organs.

15. watchme's rating of the film Casablanca

Fantastisch. Didn't realise what a good actor Humphrey Bogart is. I know, I'm a moron

16. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Casablanca

Here’s looking at you, kid.

17. milledorge's rating of the film Casablanca

18. liesbet vanessche's rating of the film Casablanca

A bit too dramatic for my taste. I loved the music though... The song 'as time goes by' in every scene. wonderful!

19. andretz's rating of the film Casablanca

20. the sea rolls on forever's rating of the film Casablanca

every single line of this film is a classic. yes, even the "yes" or "huh". classiest huhs from the cinema right there

21. doublelife91's rating of the film Casablanca

The most overrated film of all time.

22. Gene Kelly Forever's rating of the film Casablanca

This is one of the greatest dramas of all time loved Humphery Bogarts performace in the movie!!!!! :)

23. britney spears's rating of the film Casablanca

24. mandysays's rating of the film Casablanca

Acho que é a coisa mais triste que eu já assisti. Se não for a mais triste, é a que mais me deixa inconformada. Revejo todo ano pra fazer o final ficar mais fácil e ele simplesmente não fica.