1. mandysays's rating of the film Casablanca

Acho que é a coisa mais triste que eu já assisti. Se não for a mais triste, é a que mais me deixa inconformada. Revejo todo ano pra fazer o final ficar mais fácil e ele simplesmente não fica.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Casablanca

What a depressing film. Good but depressing.

3. d'martha's rating of the film Casablanca

4. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Casablanca

5. Neil Bahadur's rating of the film Casablanca

It's propaganda. It's pretty good propaganda, but it's still propaganda.

6. MrPinkGorilla's rating of the film Casablanca

Es un melódrama delicioso lleno de aristas extremas que convergen en un crudo romance digno de una pelicula del viejo Hollywood, por eso Casablanca es un recuerdo perfecto para un fin de semana de reconciliaciones y evidentemente un screening ejemplizando grandes voces y bellezas del viejo Hollywood.

7. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film Casablanca

I love Sidney Greenstreet day on TCM

8. MarcH's rating of the film Casablanca

I'm a true disciple of 30s and 40s Warner Bros, but I just do not feel the swooning love for this movie. It's great alright...but it feels like Brand X Classic Movie, and not even the best work of these two stars.

9. Scottie Ferguson's rating of the film Casablanca

On a rewatch, I'm struck by how bad a person it seems Ilsa is. She leaves Rick in Paris with no explanation, almost never gives him one even after she runs into him in Casablanca just because he was mad about it, and pulls a gun on him for the visas right before deciding instead to betray her husband and his cause because she changed her mind again? I can't be the only person who feels this way right?

10. Tigrão's rating of the film Casablanca

11. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Casablanca

Aside from the obvious great parts (Bogart, Bergman, & the rest of the cast) I love how well and clearly the story is told, especially considering the context and the events that were taking place at the time.

12. wintermelontea's rating of the film Casablanca

13. Westley's rating of the film Casablanca

14. sodr2's rating of the film Casablanca

this is something for my parents tbh

15. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Casablanca

Tinha enorme preconceito com relação a filmes mais antigos. Até assistir Casablanca.

16. Joaopa's rating of the film Casablanca

Casablanca is one of those romantic movies that speak of love indirectly. Also features a tension situations (especially in the final moments of the film), which give an even more monumental story. It's like an act of courage, love in wartime. rs. That's it. Classic is classic for nothing. And neither should be seen only because it is classic. It is a delightful film, current, and sensational. And very romantic.

17. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Casablanca

Capturing magic in a bottle. A perfect accident of cast, story, directing, and ending.

18. Pawelito's rating of the film Casablanca

We'll always have Paris.

19. Gabriel Zani's rating of the film Casablanca

20. Uomotorta's rating of the film Casablanca

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

21. Palmyra's rating of the film Casablanca

Un chef d’œuvre, si ce n'est le chef d’œuvre Hollywood, ce que le cinéma sait faire de mieux !

22. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Casablanca

23. ivanatman's rating of the film Casablanca

the moment Laszlo sings Les Marseillaise still thrills me til now. great movie.

24. nargs_au's rating of the film Casablanca

for its time this was simply amazing. some shots where even on par with films from the 60's and this was 1942.