1. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Casanova '70

If you’re interested in beautiful Italian women of the 1960s type, then it’s quite justifiable to use two hours of your life for this. Except for the beauties - and Mastroianni as the protagonist - there’s not much to see here. The film has an overall comic feel but don’t expect funny jokes or clever script. A movie for a lazy day when you want to give your brain a rest.

2. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Casanova '70

3. David R Williams's rating of the film Casanova '70

A wonderful Italian sex comedy highlighted by the antics of Mastroianni and a bevy of amazingly beautiful and exotic women. Actresses do not look like that any more and more the pity that they don't.

4. Nick Potter's rating of the film Casanova '70

There has not ever been a time where I've seen Marcello Mastroianni in a film and not enjoyed him in it. My first time with Monicelli was filled with laughs; Casanova '70 is a terrific little comedy that I found thoroughly engaging.

5. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Casanova '70

Not my cup of tea. Did not think it was funny. Dated. Wish I would have liked it more but it was just too stupid for me.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Casanova '70

7. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Casanova '70

A fun movie but not very deep. With that said, I was never bored, definitely a wild ride.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Casanova '70

Marcello is like a BMW. You can put him in a Fellini film, and he's a racecar. Or you can run him on back roads in the dirt and the mud like this movie. This type of movie is an atrocious waste of his talent. And it just seems to go on forever. Oscar nominee for best screenplay? The standards obviously weren't that high as 'Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines' was also nominated.

9. jamesey's rating of the film Casanova '70

Casanova70 is funny, has charm, and even some philosophy. It's not a must-watch, but do watch it if you're bored and want a sensible chuckle.

10. Ben Loory's rating of the film Casanova '70

it has a certain charm but it's a small one

11. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Casanova '70

12. Amandenberg's rating of the film Casanova '70

I'm obsessed with this movie. Mastroianni plays this deviant so well!!! Every time his face shows any thrill, my eyes fill with tears. I could watch this movie forever and never be bored by it.

13. Ioannis Papaloizou's rating of the film Casanova '70

Marcello Mastroianni is a pleasure to watch.

14. Ethan's rating of the film Casanova '70

Another great comedic gem from one of the great Italian masters Mario Monicelli and featuring one of the greatest and most badass Italian actors Marcello Mastroianni. It is always a joy to see Mastroianni do his thing on screen, a genius presence.

15. chanandre's rating of the film Casanova '70

Some films should not be watched twice. This one is a fairly good example. Saw it when I was 6 or 7, on TV. Was blown away by it. Seeing it again and on film, showed me a new film, but a disappointing one at that. When I first saw it, seemed so very sexual. Presently it found it to be almost shy. I dunno. I guess some films are better off reminded. It was great seeing Marco Ferreri acting though, and I loved the sets