1. FISCHER's rating of the film Casino Royale

Enorme pastiche du film d'espionnage, une oeuvre totalement dingue et farfelue ponctuée à travers ses gags, de multiples références cinématographiques. Un délire visuel et sonore auquel, pour notre part, on n'adhère pas... www.cinefiches.com

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Casino Royale

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Casino Royale

4. Des Horne's rating of the film Casino Royale

Truly the worst film I have seen. It is too painful even to watch it ironically.

5. Opium Den's rating of the film Casino Royale

Ah, so you're going to nothing me to death.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Casino Royale

First time I saw it I was young and it was on TV. I absolutely adored it. I didn't realize how messed up the continuity was. Now when I watch it I think of it as a series of similarly themed movies all put together into one package. The soundtrack to this movie is legendary as one of the best engineered albums of all time. I still to this day say "You'll have to pay the piper!".

7. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Casino Royale

Prodigiously wasteful, over-scaled, ridiculous in the extreme, absolute trash...and fun to watch. I still enjoy it after repeated viewings. Most of the performers are clearly having a lark and the fizzy score by Bacharach and David keeps it from sinking. It reflects it's period for good or evil, but certainly a bit of both. (Watch for bath mate Angela Scoular as "Buttercup." She is also delicious in "OHMSS.")

8. Joze's rating of the film Casino Royale

Hilarious!! Lovely ... a new way to see the most infamous secret agent

9. MostlyDead's rating of the film Casino Royale

Think aboot it; the 60's Royale came out at a time before we had Austin Powers. It's surprisingly funny, and besides, there are five directors tackling seven James Bonds, so it's good for its time.

10. keanureeves's rating of the film Casino Royale

The Girls of Casino Royale, a Playboy feature by Allen about his sexual conquests on and off the set of Casino. http://arthurignatowski.blogspot.com/2009/07/girls-of-casino-royale.html?zx=1f91bc04b979a03b

11. jeanlice's rating of the film Casino Royale

probably the absurdest and craziest film I've ever seen. Superbe ! Formidable ! Splendide ! Bravo ! Magnifique.

12. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Casino Royale

**1/2. I certainly missed a lot of references to the James Bond films shot before Casino Royale but I liked the homage to The Wizard of Oz and to the German expressionist films of the 20's in the Berlin scene. Good entertaining value for a film that hopefully allowed John Huston to pay his taxes. Deborah Kerr is also great as the nymphomaniac Lady Fiona McTarry. Recommended.

13. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film Casino Royale

a genial melting of crazy incredible things and holy actors

14. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Casino Royale

A strange but incredibly entertaining mess of a movie. It's very uneven - no surprise given its troubled production which resulted in five directors - but several sequences achieve an inspired ridiculousness. A top-notch all-star cast and a great over the top score by Burt Bacharach.

15. Dzimas's rating of the film Casino Royale

I never did figure out who James Bond was in this movie ; )

16. Thomaz Amancio's rating of the film Casino Royale

A movie that begins awful and ends up being a masterpiece of random-ness, stared cast and cameo appearances. Very funny.

17. Amlethus's rating of the film Casino Royale

I was put on this earth to tell people that it is okay to like this terrible movie.