1. Jim Fear's rating of the film Casino

Fuckin fucks motherfucker those cocksuckin bastards

2. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Casino

More 'fucks' than I've ever heard in any movie, ever.

3. -REM-'s rating of the film Casino

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Casino

5. Myles's rating of the film Casino

This is THE epic film of the nineties. Scorsese is never better. Never.

6. anacecil's rating of the film Casino

Otra vez el tema de la mafia. Buena actuación de Deniro y los demás, pero el tema ya está agotado

7. east1999's rating of the film Casino

On the wake of Trump, who else could we turn to but "Marty", a consistently reactionary filmmaker who recoded all nouvelle vague's tricks into 3-hour long pop/rock montages of grown men having backyard tussles? A bland, corporate Vegas is the legacy of another dynasty of crooks. The party goes elsewhere, a family is uprooted, the well is dry, but we have to choose: are continuities more interesting than ruptures?

8. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Casino

9. wiwitaek's rating of the film Casino

Typical gangster movie which try to be cool by using almost unbearable narration.

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Casino

11. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Casino

A dupla scorsese-de niro é "kick ass". Casino é um filme completo sobre a decadência e a necessidade de controlo e não seria a mesma coisa sem a intervenção de Ginger (Sharon Stone). Até o casamento é um acordo mútuo, um negócio com parâmetros muito específicos. 5 * para o De niro

12. Raminta's rating of the film Casino

'From now on, I want you to put an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin.'

13. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Casino

Goodfellas again and so another glorification of the things it pretends to critique. An unsavoury monument to violent excess in most respects.

14. Jon B's rating of the film Casino

The star is for Sharon Stone.

15. Zac Weber's rating of the film Casino

Casino is a fantastic film, but you can almost hear Scorsese saying something like "no, no...like that scene in Goodfellas..." Undoubtedly Sharon Stone's greatest performance.

16. Renton47's rating of the film Casino

Is this one of the most directed films ever made? How fitting that Scorsese should pair the dreams sold and debased in Vegas with the experience of being a film-goer. The first half is a masterclass in pushing the form to its artificial limits; people who say it's a caricature miss the point. But dreamers pay the price and the second half is a comedown party of epic proportions. A film to give "movies" a good name.

17. yovargas's rating of the film Casino

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this movie. F-.

18. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Casino

19. ceknklsn's rating of the film Casino

20. Shane's rating of the film Casino

Not a big fan of this film. I usually love Scorsese but this one didn't do it for me

21. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Casino

22. galuh indri's rating of the film Casino

23. warehouseeyes's rating of the film Casino

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Casino

It's just Goodfellas in Las Vegas. Which is nice, but I've already seen Goodfellas a bunch.

← Previous 1 3 4 5