1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Cast Away

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

2. mpopov's rating of the film Cast Away

Fed Ex. Wilson. Dr Peper.

3. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Cast Away

It is a 2 star movie but just for WILSOOOON becomes a 3 star

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film Cast Away

"And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Cast Away

Tom Hanks screams and do a one-man show great but I end up thinking that the movie do not show what happens to a man alone on an island without a sex-life. The images of what he actually did with "Wilson" in all the scenes "in-between" was censored away since this is a "safe" family movie.

6. Ann Burden's rating of the film Cast Away

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Cast Away

Tom Hanks proves to the world that he can sport any hair style in this movie about a man who decides to grow his hair out on the beach. One minute it's dark brown, shapely, the cut of a true professional. As he gives up his corporate lifestyle for the profession of beach bum, his hair becomes a stunning sandy blonde. Surfer curls up front and dreads in the back? Incredible how he can pull such a look off. 4 stars!

8. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Cast Away

9. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Cast Away

10. Shawn Spitler's rating of the film Cast Away

Any film that can make me cry for a volleyball gets five stars.

11. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Cast Away

Avec un certain minimalisme et beaucoup de désenchantement, Zemeckis tire d'un film d'une facture complètement éprouvée, quelque chose qui nous dépasse sur la nature de l'homme. Du grand spectacle sans grands effets. Efficace. Eprouvant. Assez réussi finalement.

12. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Cast Away

13. skoog's rating of the film Cast Away

a long wonderful commercial for FEDEX, true slaves of capitalism always survives.

14. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Cast Away

I cringed everytime a wave came. There's nothing scarier than loneliness and the despair of having to survive alone. Shipwrecks or plane crashes always scare me to death even if there is only near 0 chance of it ever happening to me. How can someone even be strong enough in the first place to hang on for a day? Incredible perfomance by Hanks.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Cast Away

Probably the best thing Tom Hanks has ever done, and the love we all felt for a fucking volleyball is crazy. But hey, Wilson was his only friend.

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Cast Away

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Cast Away

Zwei Drittel der Zeit trägt Tom Hanks Cast Away ganz allein und macht das vorzüglich. Schade nur, dass es noch andere Charaktere im Film gibt, die eher stören... die ganze Rezension sowie die ergreifendsten Survival Filme gibts auf der Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

18. ughchenausea's rating of the film Cast Away

everytime i see kids playing with the ball on the beach, i always think about mr. wilson. :'(

19. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Cast Away

You may make it back, but not all the way back-- a little nugget of honesty there if you dig for it.

20. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Cast Away

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film Cast Away

An eminently watchable star, is Tom Hanks, pulls it off in his own way. Poignant, a great crash scene, but kinda loses its way at the end. Which is apt. Best Fed-Ex advert ever.

22. kimoni's rating of the film Cast Away

There are some aspects to this I really love, the sense of complete isolation, helplessness the drive to survive, adapt and cope psychologically. It's all but ruined for me by the horrible Hollywood schmaltz that ramps up towards the ending.

23. paulina's rating of the film Cast Away

american Robinson Crusoe...the end is a beginning ;)

24. Superfrog's rating of the film Cast Away

Dull, could not finish. Film for people who want to reflect about their own survivalist skills, maybe.