1. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Cat Soup

One of the most curiously weird things I've ever watched. Walks a fine line--miraculously never falling into grossness or absolute incoherence

2. 849025's rating of the film Cat Soup

3. Rhinnnn's rating of the film Cat Soup

4. Marta's rating of the film Cat Soup

5. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Cat Soup

2-3. A blackly comic, free association surrealist short dressed in divine motifs. Not a whole lot to say about it as a whole beyond that.

6. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Cat Soup

God is a soup-slurping 2nd rate circus magician bastard!

7. E's rating of the film Cat Soup

Surrealism is an abused word, but Cat Soup is micro-worlds between flesh and blood and giant water creatures. It penetrates the psyche.

8. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Cat Soup

9. Лиич's rating of the film Cat Soup

Saw it a long time ago but I think I thought it was pretentious.

10. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Cat Soup

11. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Cat Soup

Gripping story telling, and beautiful technical animations. Sweet little gem that is also unexpectedly disturbing

12. Jim Fear's rating of the film Cat Soup

13. Karina O.'s rating of the film Cat Soup

Wanna try some lsd and watch this short film.

14. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Cat Soup

15. Nina's rating of the film Cat Soup

I think, this is one of those films which makes anime-haters or "Anime is solely for kids"-douches shut the hell up. Enjoy it, peeps, you don't get to see something like this everyday.

16. s1gh6's rating of the film Cat Soup

Movie from which my love to anime started.

17. lupiter's rating of the film Cat Soup

18. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Cat Soup

What the effin in the world did I just watch?

19. Naty Muffins's rating of the film Cat Soup

20. Jack Ea's rating of the film Cat Soup

fun to look at or watch with ur mom cuz she'll be like "que es eso?!"

21. Katerina's rating of the film Cat Soup

22. julianross12's rating of the film Cat Soup

Screening with live soundtrack by Bo Ningen at Cafe Oto (London), Nov. 22nd, alongside 2 programmes of Japanese experimental cinema! http://zipangufest.com/events/2011/nippon-re-read-radical-fragments-and-abstractions-from-japan-i-ii-cat-soup-feat-bo-ningen

23. mauries's rating of the film Cat Soup

The scene where they walk on the ocean and see a whale stuck in a wave must be an homage to Glassy Ocean (1998, Shigeru Tamura).

24. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Cat Soup

Loved the strong surreal atmosphere and the bizarre visuals. I just really liked all the feelings you get from watching this, specially when there are several moments that can actually be scary or just plain disturbing. The almost lack of any dialogue only adds to the charm. One of those films that are actually more of an experience than just a story. Truly one of the greatest pieces of surreal cinema I have seen.