1. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

2. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

3. anacecil's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Simpática, agradable, una clásica persecución Americana con un super Policía Americano

4. hemachandra's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

5. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

6. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Leonardo Dicaprio ladies and gentleman

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

It's the YA version of The Wolf of Wall Street, but that's not a bad thing. This is definitely one of the most entertaining Spielberg films I've ever seen.

8. caitlin.f's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

fun movie, great characters. worth the time for the entertainment value alone.

9. Chris's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Let me in the caaah! Hey! Let me in the cah!

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Another great movie for people who want to hug their dad but whose complicated feelings prevent them from realizing that real life catharsis.

12. Lucy Zhang's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Solid script and wonderfully acted; lacks something to distinguish from other Spielberg films.

13. Elina E's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Evidently a Spielberg film. Wonderful cast, great script, perfect character relationships.

14. aikeart's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Bellísima historia del poder de la recursividad y la pasión por salir adelante.

15. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

16. Strauhs's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

17. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

18. perrieraddict's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

An interesting story with compelling performances from Leo and Tom - loved the opening credits and would give an extra star for those alone.

19. Sam Brewster's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Slickly directed, yet a bit depressing, despite Spielberg's bombastic direction. Much like The Informant, it left me feeling a bit empty - watching someone live a lie for so long really does leave me yearning for authenticity. I felt relieved when Leo was finally caught; like seeing someone with great potential wake up from a 5 year coma. One thing - what happened to Amy Adams' character?

20. Emmet Gingles's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Can't believe I've never seen this film before. This really is well worth a watch.

21. pingeye2's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Liked it a lot ... definitely one I'll remember.

22. DJSE's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Great story, this film is well shot and there are some incredible scenes but it's really all about how great the story is. DiCaprio and Hanks are brilliant on screen together. Just brilliant. As are Walken and DiCaprio. If you like great acting, great drama, exquisitely told, then this is a really good time. '

23. raggiodisole's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

A bunch of solid performances, an entertaining story, hard not to like, but just a bit tepid

24. Superfrog's rating of the film Catch Me If You Can

Could not watch through. Are we supposed to be impressed by the smugness and the lying. On second thoughts, I tend not to be super keen on Spielberg, and not super keen on di Caprio, so this is probably not one for me.

← Previous 1 3 4