1. tyb's rating of the film Catchfire

A mob hitman kidnaps and rapes a women until she falls in love with him. Hopper opts to play the charming rapist himself. A truly disgusting movie that even Foster's performance can't help. Hopper should have stopped directing after Out of the Blue.

2. Terri Wise's rating of the film Catchfire

All kinds of indulgence here. Dennis, Dean, Jodie... I love you all, but Jenny Holzer can't even save this. It's terrible.

3. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Catchfire

Saw the studio-butchered version, in which Vincent Price's presence is approximately less than one minute's worth of footage. Granted there's a director's cut about 18 minutes longer and an original version about three hours long, I'd be willing to give this one another go with the missing footage.

4. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Catchfire

If you want to see a spectacularly horrible movie going off Netflix June 1, this is your best bet. (Note: It's not on Netflix as Catchfire, it's title is Backtrack.)

5. Luka's rating of the film Catchfire

Probably the worst film I have ever watched.

6. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Catchfire

It rambles here and there and most of the characters are not formed, but the cast is astounding & there's great chemistry between Jodie Foster & Dennis Hopper. Vincent Price as a mafiosa is a touch of genius