1. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Catfight

2. EEE333's rating of the film Catfight

3. pintobean's rating of the film Catfight

I agree that the sound editing was a bit ridiculous at times, but overall I found this really entertaining. I like how everything found itself at the end, nothing ever happened for no reason or to no effect. Really solid and unexpected.

4. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film Catfight

Refreshingly insane. Sandra Oh was perfect.

5. Brandon Rawnsley's rating of the film Catfight

The film is terrible. But! The fight scenes are a riot.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Catfight

Best American comedy I've seen in a loooooong time, bloody loved the ass off of it

7. richardlawrn's rating of the film Catfight

8. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Catfight

What the fuck is this shit?

9. ughchenausea's rating of the film Catfight

non solo goffo e imbarazzante, ma anche noioso e prevedibile

10. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Catfight

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Catfight

"Why are you laughing? / 'Cause the doctor farted."

12. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Catfight

Tukel seems to have a point of view and a good hand to lead his story - it's contemporary culture of conflict with long scenes of female ass kicking. I know - who doesn't want to punch these stereotypical urban-things on a daily basis? At the end, it's a good black comedy with great performances by Oh and Heche. I'm satisfied. My only critique: sound editing choices - way over the top.

13. Scotch's rating of the film Catfight

One of those movies that should only be a trailer.

14. msmichel's rating of the film Catfight

Sandra Oh and Anne Heche are certainly outstanding here and try to elevate an empty conceit to something worthwhile...and fail. Poorly written film that has a good starting point but goes absolutely nowhere. This isn't satire, in fact it's barely comedy.

15. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Catfight

Loved watching Oh getting punched. It should be a new genre.

16. fearraigh's rating of the film Catfight

There's probably a decent comedy hidden in here somewhere but the end result is so overwrought and so predictable (there is hardly a moment in the film that is not overdone in the most leaden way). If this is the state of indie cinema in the US, there's not much strength in depth.