1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Catwoman

I fucking love this piece of trash, one of the best "so bad it's good" from the early 00's, a real gem. Watched it with the YourMovieSucks commentary and it was awesome, give it a chance : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUBZiJzcFko

2. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Catwoman

0 stars, because this movie is the worst superhero movie of all time.

3. Shawn Bhandari's rating of the film Catwoman

one star of the five star variety...this film is great, every second, best digital effects ever, meow

4. Polyglot's rating of the film Catwoman

I just realized Halle's played two great comic book characters.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Catwoman

These character names are shocking.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Catwoman

This film's biggest crime is being boring "bad"

7. Frank's rating of the film Catwoman

One star is generous for this pile of big floppy donkey dick of a movie. truly a CATastrophe of a film...

8. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Catwoman

9. Juan Valero's rating of the film Catwoman

Esto es una caricatura de lo que es Gatúbela, y una caricatura muy mala.

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Catwoman

Plain bad. And it didn't take me 9 lives to realize it, 15 minutes was enough.

11. MAO1's rating of the film Catwoman

12. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Catwoman

Look, no-one likes a shitty film more than me. But every once in a while, something so shitfully shitty comes along that is soooo shit, even a shit film fiend like my-shitty-self can't sit through it's shithouse shittiness. This is that shitty film.

13. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film Catwoman

Noioso e banale. gli attori e i costumi mal scelti, solo Sharon Stone é adatta al ruolo. senza senso senza patos. la parrucchiera del film puo pure cambiare mestiere, solo il gatto era carino !! aspetto con impazienza il seguito della serial Akta Manniskor, e ve la consiglio vivamente !!!!

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Catwoman

I caught this in a hotel at night while trying to go to sleep. I knew it was bad and I didn't really care for it, but I still found it unforgivable.

15. subtonal's rating of the film Catwoman

16. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Catwoman

Giving this movie a 1 star is like beating a legless cat with a stick.