1. antibody's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

really weird movie about how smoking crack is ok

2. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

3. taniaburrito's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

4. msmichel's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

A film that just never seems to find it's tone/purpose. Sometimes it feels like its striving to be another 'office space' or 'hangover' and at other times like it wants to taken seriously in a more satorical way like 'thank you for smoking'. Problem is its neither. The 4 leads play together well but none save perhaps Heche come off as realistic characters. Helms talents don't shine through here.

5. Algitya's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

Conventionally entertaning

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

Kinda fun and charming, with some great performances, but totally predictable and forgetable. In a month I won't remember anything about it.

7. Winrit's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

It won me over with its naive sweetness.

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

Affable comedy with a likable cast (especially the always entertaining John C. Reilly at his best), though it is predictable and plays safely within its quirky indie comedy territory. A pleasant enough watch, but only light-weight entertainment.

9. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

John C. Reilly's sistine chapel.

10. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

A great ensemble makes enlivens one of 2011's funniest comedies of the years (with special treats for fans of The Wire). http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2011/01/whole-new-world.html

11. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

12. Anton Williams's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

13. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

Good, but could have been darker. Also, not enough The Wire cast members.

14. Brian Padian's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

wow, this is a putrid movie. wrong on a variety of levels from conception, design, execution, writing, casting. offensively bad

15. David M.K.'s rating of the film Cedar Rapids

I hate this movie SO HARD.

16. Polyglot's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

''I don't trust people with ponytails. I'm not extreme like you!''

17. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

I'll go out on a limb here and say that people won't like this movie. They'll go in expecting The Office meets The Hangover, and they'll be dead wrong. It's more like The Office meets Fear and Loathing, albeit an edited for TV one. Helms shows true depth and range as an actor, and Reilly, Heche, and Whitlock provide perfect support. Whitlock has a wonderful running joke about his role in the "HBO program The Wire."

18. Steve's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

I really enjoyed it. Better than I was expecting

19. jaime's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

20. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

A lightweight comedy drama filled with joy and laughter supported by wonderful teamwork from its cast.

21. ConallVision's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

Ok. So I'm waiting in the cinema for the surprise film at the Dublin Film Festival, hoping desperately that it would be 'Pina' by Wim Wenders. When it turned out the was this, I was naturally disappointed it wasn't Pina. I purposely stopped watching films like this because they are not my cup of tea, so when I watched this I was appalled. Each to their own I guess, but "toilet humour' is inexcusable in my book.

22. Thomas Wells's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

A little cliched at times, but I find the most important factor in any comedy is how much I laughed. And I laughed my ass off at Cedar Rapids.

23. Dally's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

Imagine what an indie comedy about a naive, Middle America insurance salesman might look like. Cedar Rapids is that cliché in some ways. And yet, the film balances the crude with the sincere with honest finesse. It ends as honest as its main character and just as likable. Maybe the film is ultimately slight but it still entertains with warmth.

24. Christopher Bentley Owen's rating of the film Cedar Rapids

This movie was very funny. The characters were well-drawn, and the entire cast brought their A-game. The jokes were not forced- Arteta has a talent for integrating them seamlessly into the story. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to.