1. FISCHER's rating of the film Celebrity

Œuvre bienvenue, d'une sympathie moyenne... www.cinefiches.com

2. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Celebrity

This was a sweet movie from Woody Allen!

3. tangoletal's rating of the film Celebrity

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film Celebrity

El mismo narcisismo petulante que se podría esperar de este director sólo que en esta ocasión pierde totalmente la chispa y se diluye en un relato insulso de como hasta el idiota del pueblo pierde la cabeza por obtener ese pequeño momento de fama, aquel que tristemente buscan esas nuevas generaciones a través de las redes sociales en el presente.

5. Charlie's rating of the film Celebrity

6. Rennovatio's rating of the film Celebrity

7. Zeke Fernández's rating of the film Celebrity

Well, Woody tells the same stories over and over. Sometimes he is brilliant, other times he just churns out these constipated, half-cooked, predictable imbroglios. Mr. Branagh playing Allen is annoying at times, but Charlize and Winona kill it.

8. Asael Santos's rating of the film Celebrity

Es una de las mejores películas sobre la crisis de los 40, y el constante desencanto-encanto de las relaciones de pareja.

9. Haim Enric's rating of the film Celebrity

all in life is about of lucky

10. darth_david@msn.com's rating of the film Celebrity

Kenneth Branagh tiene una gran actuación. El problema es que en lugar de ver al personaje principal estás viendo a Branagh actuar de Woody Allen. Es muy interesante la forma en la que cierra la película, pero de resto no es de lo mejor de Allen.

11. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film Celebrity

12. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Celebrity

Charlize THERON & Melanie GRIFFITH !!!

13. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Celebrity

Film chiaramente minore di Allen,che si ricorda più che altro per uno strepitoso bianco e nero,una Charlize mozza-fiato ed Un Di Caprio già a livelli fantastici post-Titanic.Storia di un mondo non alleniano,in cui Allen però porta il suo stile ed il modo di vedere i suoi fulminati e deliziosi personaggi. Non tra i suoi top degli anni '90, ma cmq godibile come sempre.

14. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Celebrity

15. João Gou's rating of the film Celebrity

O Kenneth Branagh interpreta o melhor alter ego de sempre do Woody Allen.

16. James Roth's rating of the film Celebrity

A good what goes around comes around kind of theme and really funny moments. For me it lacked the certain spark that some of the classic Allen films have. However, I found myself watching a lot of sequences like short films as opposed to a completed piece, it seemed kind of disjointed in that way. So not the best but worth a watch!

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Celebrity

18. Algitya's rating of the film Celebrity

The subplot was preferable. I think this one is just Brilliant.

19. iamthewalrus's rating of the film Celebrity

One of the lead characters seemed to have been doing an impersonation of Woody Allen

20. Ciaran Campbell's rating of the film Celebrity

The only part of the film that kept my interest and had any real bite to it was Leonardo DiCaprios scene and character, Kenneth Branagh sort of annoyed me with how hard he was trying to perfect the Woody Allen persona.

21. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Celebrity

Hilarious social commentary that still rings true today. I liked Branagh's Allen impression, simply because it was SO spot on. If it wasn't exact it would have been annoying. I though Leonardo DiCaprio's scene was the best part of the film.

22. drmishello's rating of the film Celebrity

Charlize Theron with short hair = perfect. And i'll have to agree with the comments below, Branagh was doing an Allen impression, and that kinda annoyed me.

23. Joel's rating of the film Celebrity

At first I wasn't sure what to make of this film. The narrative is a bit sloppy and so many of the situations quite unrealistic, but in rumination since I found a bit of an interesting link with La Dolce Vita and found that opened up my understanding of it more. My feelings of anger towards the characters choices and actions was where the social criticism lies, and the above still captures the underlying cry.

24. Jordan Ghetler's rating of the film Celebrity

JUdy Davis is always a good lead.