1. f-nanda's rating of the film Central Intelligence

I love The Rock and Kevin Hart but I was expecting more laughs out of this one. I hope they make more bromances together. (BRING IT ON JUMANJI)

2. shelbywelldone's rating of the film Central Intelligence

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Central Intelligence

"Oh, my God. You and Road House. Get over that movie. It sucked then, it sucks now. The only movie that sucks worse is Sixteen Candles."

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Central Intelligence

I don't know how they find actresses that are smaller than Kevin Hart to play his love interest. I don't know if they are standing in a trench, or if he's on stilts. Movie magic. Super fantastically unfunny.

5. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, mainly because The Rock carried the comedic performance in a way I didn't expect him to. Kind of lacking on all other fronts, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

6. Justwibi's rating of the film Central Intelligence

nahh... but i love Kevin Hart!

7. sominjeon's rating of the film Central Intelligence

I liked it and I love The Rock but it kinda dragged out at certain parts.

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Central Intelligence

I watched this movie with a very low expectation. Because I think it will be an average comedy movie. And I guess I was wrong. It turned out to be good. It is a feel good movie. I found this movie is quite funny and entertaining. The chemistry between Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart is the main reason this movie is still worth to watch. The plot itself is not great. But I must admit that this movie is a hell of a fun..

9. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Light and Good-natured. Lots of flaws but the Dwayne and Kevin are really likable.

10. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Central Intelligence

11. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Central Intelligence

12. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film Central Intelligence

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Una spia e mezzo è il titolo italiano. Un filmetto, poche robe divertenti. Una fesseria. L'unica parte simpatica riguarda il dietro le quinte finale.

14. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Yes it’s silly and has absolutely no aesthetic value, but I still loved watching this. The duo of Johnson and Hart is unexpectedly delicious with one of the actors playing up his usual comedic shtick while the other goes against his most famous affectations to great effect. It’s like a modern day version of those barely functional 30s comedies that had the charisma of their stars as their single raison d’être.

15. Violet Rien's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Not worth it unless you really want to go to the movies and it is the least bad.

16. Operation Kino's rating of the film Central Intelligence

...I saw it for $5. I laughed enough for $5. But my milkshake was another $5. I don't think I laughed enough for $10.

17. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Central Intelligence

knew the backflip botch was comin, was still great

18. eek's rating of the film Central Intelligence

19. lostlevel's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Slightly less predictable than this kind of film normally is. I did enjoy the points in where The Rock is actually conveying a sort of ambiguous menace, I'm sort of impressed. I could be more picky but I'm afraid I laughed way too many times to be too critical.

20. taniaburrito's rating of the film Central Intelligence

21. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Central Intelligence

You know the story, you know the gags, you know the themes... you watch this film for The Rock. And the truth is that he continues to surprise, showcasing yet again his comedic range. Central Intelligence confirms him as this generation's Arnold Schwarzenegger. Can we expect a political career?

22. Ethan's rating of the film Central Intelligence

It may be silly but it is damn hilarious and Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart make a really good duo.

23. DarthVader's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Dwayne Johnson'ın şişman hali yeterli. :)

24. Polyglot's rating of the film Central Intelligence

Dwayne wasn't nerdy enough.