1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Central Station

This is a pretty amazing movie. It was nominated for an Oscar. It's about a woman who writes letters for other people at the station. It finally made the TSPDT, thank goodness.

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Central Station

3. Corriel's rating of the film Central Station

Good social drama do Brasil. (3.5)

4. richardlawrn's rating of the film Central Station

Um dos tesouros do Brasil! Belíssimo filme. A Fernanda simplesmente se superou aqui!

5. João Rocha's rating of the film Central Station

The script is kinda predictable, with some exceptions, but the Fernanda Montenegro perfomance is one of the best things I ever saw in Brazilian movies. I just saw this, and now is one of my favourites of Brazil. The screne in the house of praying is just fucking perfect. 4/5

6. Nelson Moens's rating of the film Central Station

7. Tigrão's rating of the film Central Station

Beautiful performances from the two lead actors, a stunning cinematography, and a heartbreaking ending. What else do you need?

8. Sistha Anindya's rating of the film Central Station

gazed by its beautiful and evoking golden world cinematography of brazil, captive by the overly sentimental story.

9. Felipe Gava Cardoso's rating of the film Central Station

A film that excels in every aspect of the art, only underestimated due to its language and nationality. We may find high density in the story, the casting, the soundtrack, everything. Walter Salles, the same director of the politically disastrous The Motorcycle Diaries, was never able to catch up to this work. A Fernanda Montenegro lecture about acting.

10. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Central Station

11. Gui Danner's rating of the film Central Station

Walter Salles is better than Fernando Meireles.

12. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Central Station

Fernanda Montenegro makes this movie. Such a powerful performance, so authentic. Great movie.

13. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Central Station

Another example of a perfect film. Love the photography, the faces and places (Brazil is a wonderful country) and Fernanda Montenegro is awesome.

14. jenifferp's rating of the film Central Station

15. Marcelo Maturana's rating of the film Central Station

16. kakaok's rating of the film Central Station

cried on this. perfect cinema

17. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Central Station

One of my top 5. It's character study and commitment - but in another new level. It's true visual talent, Salles is highly applauded by me in this one. <3

18. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Central Station

Very beautiful and touching movie, with an extraordinary and unforgettable performance by Fernanda Montenegro, who should have won the Oscar for leading actress. Beautiful photography.

19. Hsiaofang Lin's rating of the film Central Station

20. absintheminded's rating of the film Central Station

Wonderful film. Fernanda Montenegro & Vinicius de Oliveira really stole my heart.

21. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Central Station

MARVELOUS. I just love everything in it.

22. Sarah's rating of the film Central Station

I have to admit that I really enjoyed this. The chemistry between the two leads is imense and Salles beautiful photographs the landscape of Brazil superbly. You get the sense of how isolated the country can get and how a boy can change the personality of an aging woman. Now I must watch more of Salles' work.