1. spiderliliez's rating of the film Ceremony

Honestly, I couldn't wrap my fingers around this for some reason. Michael Angarano and Uma Thurman must be the unlikely couple. Honestly, as much as I liked these actors, including Reece Thompson, the story, the chemistry didn't feel real at all, and I just couldn't enjoy the whole thing. I must have been distracted.

2. Emma Joye's rating of the film Ceremony

Lee Pace is the only reason you should watch this obnoxious movie

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Ceremony

ingredients: 50% wes anderson (esp. bottle rocket), 40% noam baumbach (esp. margot's wedding), 10% peter glanz. michael arangano is Jason Schwartzman is disguise. And Paul Dano (The Extra Man). Lee Pace is a mix between Hugh Grant and Russell Brand. Bottom line: a very mixed bag.

4. FailedImitator's rating of the film Ceremony

Not entirely terrible. It has its moments. Fine. Moment.

5. MR. Universe's rating of the film Ceremony

Once you get past the comparisans. This film had it's own points and got better when it tursted itself to tell it's story

6. saptarshi's rating of the film Ceremony

michael angarano channels michael j fox in a wes anderson pastiche. it's really as good or bad as that sounds.

7. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Ceremony

WOW, no other film I can think of wishes it was a Wes Anderson movie more than this one.

8. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Ceremony

a lot of people comparing it to and saying it wanted to be of wes anderson. I thought it was more like hal ashby. either way though i loved it, was really suprised by it and i think angarano and thurman were excellent together.