1. Donald Daedalus's rating of the film Certified Copy

Finally, a film that can accurately and profoundly scare any single person from getting in a relationship. Scene after scene re-enacts the world of intimate relationship, struggle and happiness. Masterfully directed, acted and edited. Everything you'd expect from Kiarostami.

2. David Perez's rating of the film Certified Copy

Holy Christ. Two entitled sojourners wanking off for two hours.

3. chaospress's rating of the film Certified Copy

4. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Certified Copy

she's so annoying in this film_i like the son and the lipstick

5. Kyle Daniels's rating of the film Certified Copy

LOVE. Who doesn't want it? But who really has the heart to deal with it? Are we living out our own story, or simply stepping into the shoes of all those stories we've heard and seen?

6. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Certified Copy

*pulling my notebook out to note down all the quotes imma put in my tumblr

7. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Certified Copy

This was just... wow. Powerful, poetic, deep, all that. It takes ideas from a broad range of films, too: I was thinking it was sort of like a blend of F for Fake and maybe Contempt, with the "travelogue"-ish visual/setting components of La grande bellezza and Call Me by Your Name. I'm really enjoying my first forays into Kiarostami.

8. captainfez's rating of the film Certified Copy

I'm neither smart nor sophisticated enough to get this film.

9. @frassivan's rating of the film Certified Copy

one star for the young adrian moore, one for the reproduction as art

10. aconeyisland's rating of the film Certified Copy

11. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Certified Copy

A beautifully forced drama about ... Well, I'm not sure. And that's the problem.

12. Zefis's rating of the film Certified Copy

Absolute masterpiece! A man obsessed by the dichotomy expressed by the categories of "original" versus "copy", meets (or meets again) a woman that shows him a different way to live. Is he going to learn the lesson ?

13. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Certified Copy

two characters in (desperate) search of a drama.

14. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Certified Copy

A wonderfully mercurial film which flows from one scene to another, a play on the performative in relationships.

15. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Certified Copy

Juliette Binoche! Also I just adore multilingualism in the films, especially when two people speak different languages to each other.

16. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Certified Copy

Only one of Kiarostami's masterwork, CERTIFIED COPY is so much a view of the west viewed by a citizen of the world as a beautiful, mysterious ode to the surprise, to the uncertain and to life itself. Lovely, riveting filmmaking that put its audience front and center. For Kiarostami, we deserves the same feelings of his characters. I will miss him so much.

17. lou.'s rating of the film Certified Copy

I openly confess a big bias rating this movie 'cause I've spent most of my summer holidays in Tuscany and I know the old, charming Borgo of Lucignano by heart. ❤ Lovely place. Juliette is always amazing, no need to put it down in words.

18. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Certified Copy

Such a beautiful film with a thoroughly crafted story which just takes you at the very beginning and doesn't let go till the credits start.

19. Michael Diers's rating of the film Certified Copy

Eine bewusste Verdrehung der Realitäten stellt den Film und das Verständnis des Zuschauers ab halber Spielzeit vollkommen auf den Kopf, lässt die interessant inszenierte Story Fahrt aufnehmen. Intelligentes Kino!

20. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Certified Copy

I love the vitality always present in his films. He really has this abbility to make cotidianity vibrant. The woman is amazing, impressive... so effortless. I don't know, I don't even know how to describe exactly what Kiarostami's films make me feel... I know I experience some kind of awareness thing but I just can't put it into words. I feel like I discover things in his films that need time to unfold.

21. filmotrope's rating of the film Certified Copy

A brilliant drama that begins with a realistic approach but then suddenly shifts to a more surrealistic tone after halfway through, becoming so emotionally involving and raising a fascinating discussion about our perception of the value of Art - original or not. http://www.filmotrope.com

22. Frastro's rating of the film Certified Copy

Schön gespielt, eindrucksvolle Atmosphäre. Nach dem vielversprechendem Anfang, jedoch langweilig und ohne bemerkenswerten Ideen.

23. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Certified Copy

Marienbad in the Mediterranean.

24. Joana China's rating of the film Certified Copy

is their relationship real or is their relationship a copy , and if it is, does it make any difference? if the feelings don't change, does it matter whether it's an idea, a reality or an imitation.