1. captainfez's rating of the film Certified Copy

I'm neither smart nor sophisticated enough to get this film.

2. @frassivan's rating of the film Certified Copy

one star for the young adrian moore, one for the reproduction as art

3. aconeyisland's rating of the film Certified Copy

4. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Certified Copy

A beautifully forced drama about ... Well, I'm not sure. And that's the problem.

5. Zefis's rating of the film Certified Copy

Absolute masterpiece! A man obsessed by the dichotomy expressed by the categories of "original" versus "copy", meets (or meets again) a woman that shows him a different way to live. Is he going to learn the lesson ?

6. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Certified Copy

two characters in (desperate) search of a drama.

7. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Certified Copy

A wonderfully mercurial film which flows from one scene to another, a play on the performative in relationships.

8. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Certified Copy

Juliette Binoche! Also I just adore multilingualism in the films, especially when two people speak different languages to each other.

9. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Certified Copy

Only one of Kiarostami's masterwork, CERTIFIED COPY is so much a view of the west viewed by a citizen of the world as a beautiful, mysterious ode to the surprise, to the uncertain and to life itself. Lovely, riveting filmmaking that put its audience front and center. For Kiarostami, we deserves the same feelings of his characters. I will miss him so much.

10. lou.'s rating of the film Certified Copy

I openly confess a big bias rating this movie 'cause I've spent most of my summer holidays in Tuscany and I know the old, charming Borgo of Lucignano by heart. ❤ Lovely place. Juliette is always amazing, no need to put it down in words.

11. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Certified Copy

Such a beautiful film with a thoroughly crafted story which just takes you at the very beginning and doesn't let go till the credits start.

12. Michael Diers's rating of the film Certified Copy

Eine bewusste Verdrehung der Realitäten stellt den Film und das Verständnis des Zuschauers ab halber Spielzeit vollkommen auf den Kopf, lässt die interessant inszenierte Story Fahrt aufnehmen. Intelligentes Kino!

13. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Certified Copy

I love the vitality always present in his films. He really has this abbility to make cotidianity vibrant. The woman is amazing, impressive... so effortless. I don't know, I don't even know how to describe exactly what Kiarostami's films make me feel... I know I experience some kind of awareness thing but I just can't put it into words. I feel like I discover things in his films that need time to unfold.

14. filmotrope's rating of the film Certified Copy

A brilliant drama that begins with a realistic approach but then suddenly shifts to a more surrealistic tone after halfway through, becoming so emotionally involving and raising a fascinating discussion about our perception of the value of Art - original or not. http://www.filmotrope.com

15. Frastro's rating of the film Certified Copy

Schön gespielt, eindrucksvolle Atmosphäre. Nach dem vielversprechendem Anfang, jedoch langweilig und ohne bemerkenswerten Ideen.

16. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Certified Copy

Marienbad in the Mediterranean.

17. Joana China's rating of the film Certified Copy

is their relationship real or is their relationship a copy , and if it is, does it make any difference? if the feelings don't change, does it matter whether it's an idea, a reality or an imitation.

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Certified Copy

Un scénario d'une subtile intelligence et d'une sagace perversité qui sans cesse évolue et se complaît dans sa propre mécanique illusoire et ludique, avec ses raffinées strates de lecture et de perception, qui pour cette première échappée d'Abbas Kiarostami des plateaux iraniens, propose et impose une oeuvre splendide, parfaitement maîtrisée dans sa labyrinthique et vertigineuse dialectique. www.cinefiches.com

19. s.birowo's rating of the film Certified Copy

Which one is which? Juliette Binoche was never a disappointment.

20. Max Swanson's rating of the film Certified Copy

Some of the best medium close ups I've ever seen put on film.

21. melis's rating of the film Certified Copy

22. bagno's rating of the film Certified Copy

dialoghi così inutili solo in death proof

23. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Certified Copy

A man & woman appear to be complete strangers, meeting for the 1st time in their lifes. However, as the film goes on, the story wants the audience make believe that instead this is a 15 years married couple. Unsymphatic characters, terrible clothing, dull conversations, implausible twists & turns. Immensely boring. A true disappointment.

24. EdieEmm's rating of the film Certified Copy

Terribly good. The direction, the acting - all components of the film. Clever. With compelling insight into our tendency, in relating, to project. I could've loved it, if I thought he might also be suggesting that this pair, embodying their uncritical gender stereotypes, the high-strung, emotionally needy woman & distant professional man, were themselves just performative, social copies. But I don't think he was. 3.5