1. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Certified Copy

Juliette Binoche! Also I just adore multilingualism in the films, especially when two people speak different languages to each other.

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Certified Copy

Only one of Kiarostami's masterwork, CERTIFIED COPY is so much a view of the west viewed by a citizen of the world as a beautiful, mysterious ode to the surprise, to the uncertain and to life itself. Lovely, riveting filmmaking that put its audience front and center. For Kiarostami, we deserves the same feelings of his characters. I will miss him so much.

3. lou.'s rating of the film Certified Copy

I have a big bias rating this movie 'cause I've spent most of my summer holidays in Tuscany and I know the old Borgo of Lucignano by heart. Lovely place, always amazing Juliette.

4. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Certified Copy

Such a beautiful film with a thoroughly crafted story which just takes you at the very beginning and doesn't let go till the credits start.

5. Michael Diers's rating of the film Certified Copy

Eine bewusste Verdrehung der Realitäten stellt den Film und das Verständnis des Zuschauers ab halber Spielzeit vollkommen auf den Kopf, lässt die interessant inszenierte Story Fahrt aufnehmen. Intelligentes Kino!

6. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Certified Copy

I love the vitality always present in his films. He really has this abbility to make cotidianity vibrant. The woman is amazing, impressive... so effortless. I don't know, I don't even know how to describe exactly what Kiarostami's films make me feel... I know I experience some kind of awareness thing but I just can't put it into words. I feel like I discover things in his films that need time to unfold.

7. filmotrope's rating of the film Certified Copy

A brilliant drama that begins with a realistic approach but then suddenly shifts to a more surrealistic tone after halfway through, becoming so emotionally involving and raising a fascinating discussion about our perception of the value of Art - original or not. http://www.filmotrope.com

8. Frastro's rating of the film Certified Copy

Schön gespielt, eindrucksvolle Atmosphäre. Nach dem vielversprechendem Anfang, jedoch langweilig und ohne bemerkenswerten Ideen.

9. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Certified Copy

Marienbad in the Mediterranean.

10. Joana China's rating of the film Certified Copy

is their relationship real or is their relationship a copy , and if it is, does it make any difference? if the feelings don't change, does it matter whether it's an idea, a reality or an imitation.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Certified Copy

Un scénario d'une subtile intelligence et d'une sagace perversité qui sans cesse évolue et se complaît dans sa propre mécanique illusoire et ludique, avec ses raffinées strates de lecture et de perception, qui pour cette première échappée d'Abbas Kiarostami des plateaux iraniens, propose et impose une oeuvre splendide, parfaitement maîtrisée dans sa labyrinthique et vertigineuse dialectique. www.cinefiches.com

12. s.birowo's rating of the film Certified Copy

Which one is which? Juliette Binoche was never a disappointment.

13. Max Swanson's rating of the film Certified Copy

Some of the best medium close ups I've ever seen put on film.

14. melis's rating of the film Certified Copy

15. bagno's rating of the film Certified Copy

dialoghi così inutili solo in death proof

16. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Certified Copy

A man & woman appear to be complete strangers, meeting for the 1st time in their lifes. However, as the film goes on, the story wants the audience make believe that instead this is a 15 years married couple. Unsymphatic characters, terrible clothing, dull conversations, implausible twists & turns. Immensely boring. A true disappointment.

17. EdieEmm's rating of the film Certified Copy

Terribly good. The direction, the acting - all components of the film. Clever. With compelling insight into our tendency, in relating, to project. I could've loved it, if I thought he might also be suggesting that this pair, embodying their uncritical gender stereotypes, the high-strung, emotionally needy woman & distant professional man, were themselves just performative, social copies. But I don't think he was. 3.5

18. Kaj's rating of the film Certified Copy

I remember watching this for research and not knowing what to do with what I'd learned.

19. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Certified Copy

Thanks to its magnetic duo of actors (specially La Binoche!), "Certified Copy" becomes way more accessible and relatable and it didn't came across as just a snob and elitist film about art and the (ir)relevance of originality. That discussion is there, through the movie, but dissolved in a captivating first date which turns into a failed marriage. Definitely food for thought.

20. Chris's rating of the film Certified Copy

I think the best way to enjoy the film is to not try to answer the 'big question' regarding the relationship

21. nessmj's rating of the film Certified Copy

4.5 - . we are made to assess what is considered as "real" by being lectured on the nature of authenticity within art. are we to assume that history inherently implies authenticity? what gives weight to a moment, a relationship? the characters often diametrically opposed, brings us to wonder if no position is more valid than the other, what really formulates a cogent reality upon which we can agree?

22. Meastro0's rating of the film Certified Copy

Interesting idea about original-copy duality, but still quite boring.

23. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Certified Copy

24. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Certified Copy

Why have the real thing when fake can be even better... amongst so many other ideas this awesome film brings about. Loved it!