1. nessmj's rating of the film Changeling

3.5 Pretty straightforward - Eastwood seems to particularly enjoy the theme of those disenfranchised or alienated by a body of power. The narrative style and story are interesting enough but nothing spectacular going on here. Very entertaining at least.

2. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Changeling

3. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Changeling

Such a depiction attempt should hold way more raw descriptive scenes like the one with the hanging. Maybe Eastwood eyeing on this leaned towards to the fragile condition state institutions can put its citizens, once they have been rotten with corruption, or, yet, to a deserving tribute to Collins. Either way, the rich psychological universe, emerged from this true horror story, was barely on the background...

4. anacecil's rating of the film Changeling

Muy buena actuación, un drama humano lleno de delirio

5. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Changeling

This has just become one of my all time favourites from Clint Eastwood's repertoire. I'm truly mesmerized with all the performances. So sad, so depressing, so shocking. I could actually feel pain upon the cruel injustice that took place against Christine Collins and how powerless one felt when trying to bring justice to an unacceptable situation and didn't succed all in favour of a corrupt legal system. Remarkable!

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Changeling

One of the few Eastwood films I actually like.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Changeling

8. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Changeling

Golden Age melodrama that is pro-wombyn and anti-cop I got my life honestly !!

9. Victor-André's rating of the film Changeling

I can not manage to find out what is the saddest thing about this film: Is it the fact that the boy has been kidnapped ? The false hope that is given twice to Christine ? Or simply the fact that we will not be able to know if he's alive or not... Another sumptuous masterpiece of Clint Eastwood

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Changeling

I really like the smooth style of Changeling. It's classicism at its best: each shot is perfect, not a second too long, not a second too short, you know exactly when the heady musical will start and when Clint will present a close shot of Angelina Jolie's face. I can watch this kind of film again and again and never get tired of it. It's classicism, what else? Highly recommended.

11. Emily O's rating of the film Changeling

12. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Changeling

6.5/10 - Its been quite a while since I have seen this, so take this review with a grain of salt, but I remember it being an athmospheric thriller with some horror elements, but nothing special.

13. taniaburrito's rating of the film Changeling

14. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Changeling

15. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Changeling

16. camille's rating of the film Changeling

17. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Changeling

Un Clint spesso dimenticato che ci mostra il crescente peso dei media e dell'opinione pubblica nella società americana. Una Jolie molt dimessa (quasi troppo), un Malkovic in gran forma e una delle peggiori colonne sonore di Clint come contorno ad una vicenda che richiama vagamente quella di chi volò sul nido del cucolo

18. Hayat's rating of the film Changeling

19. Pradeep Kumar's rating of the film Changeling

Life is full of surprises... movies are full of it... rating this flick is my honor..

20. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Changeling

21. robertsandu's rating of the film Changeling

The picture comes across as pretty uneven and manipulative, mostly because Eastwood has demonized the antagonists. But here, given the horrific nature of the crimes, the demonization almost seems just. The characters' anger and disgust become our own anger and disgust, and I like that in a movie.

22. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Changeling

23. Du Bist's rating of the film Changeling

The most blackmailing film I've ever whatched

24. nvtsrmr's rating of the film Changeling

Depressing, haunting and tragic. Don't watch if you don't wanna get stressed.