1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Chappie

Kind of a waste to have Blomkamp as Chappie. Not that Jackman's role is that great either. Really wish he hadn't used Die Antwoord, though I think she was better than him. "I want to live forever, I want to learn how to fly. Fame!"

2. Kreg's rating of the film Chappie

It is so rare that I can't get through a whole movie.

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Chappie

iyain ajah kalo chappie ngomong mah

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Chappie

The biggest problem with the original RoboCop movie was that the RoboCop was a CyborgCop so this South African movie adresses this problem by having a true robot but with human feelings and a mind that can evolve itself into something better. An intriguing premise ruined by an annoying rapper couple and a lousy Indian stereotype character. The action is good though and Hugh Jackman is fun to watch as the villain.

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Chappie

hated the plot lines in this, great concept bad script. Maybe I need to re visit Short Circuit and RoboCop again. Felt Hugh Jackman was a badly written character as was Dev Patel's connection to the gang..really that ending? Safe to say I did not enjoy this

6. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Chappie

7. Ameille's rating of the film Chappie

8. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Chappie

Is it possible to show more humanity in a film about a robot then in any other with only actual humans? Yes, it is.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Chappie

3,5 forse ma mi è piaciuto molto.

10. Paul Relf's rating of the film Chappie

11. Cbarky99's rating of the film Chappie

"I know what consciousness is." "That's nice."

12. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Chappie

Loved it. Massively underrated. Would've been a 5 star if Blomkamp didn't have a seizure in the editing room and accidentally put in footage of Die Antwoord videos in the final cut.

13. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Chappie

tf with reviews. this shit is good despite the messy storyline but all forgiven since i'm a huge fan for die antwoord. p.s: both ninja and yolandi got some acting skills though. nailed it.

14. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Chappie

The film is well directed and the script has its moments, but much like Elysium, there's so much cliche and meandering that it becomes much less than it could've been. I will say that those two rappers (with zero acting experience) as surprisingly great actors in this film.

15. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Chappie

A heatwarming cyberpunk gangsta action/comedy. I can't understand how this appeal could be lost on the critics. Blomkamp gives fellow South African artists Die Antwoord the spotlight and the result is a mash-up for the ages. Pure bliss for any fan of these two incredible creative forces.

16. Cherry's rating of the film Chappie

I have no idea what this bonkers film was but if it was a comedy it was hilarious- I definitely wasn't bored! I'M AS CROSS AS A FROG IN A SOCK!!!! The script is laughably bad at times and oh my god it was even funnier as Ninja actually takes himself seriously. Poor Dev Patel trying to seriously act amidst the chaos. 3*

17. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Chappie

No. I can't shoot people. Chappie no crimes!

18. nyyssonen's rating of the film Chappie

This is not a good movie but it's just tacky enough to be enjoyable anyway.

19. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Chappie

20. Syranos's rating of the film Chappie

21. Galmaser's rating of the film Chappie

To put it simply, I already like previous movie by Neill. So when this movie came out I am so excited and I watch it on premier show in my local cinema. Yes it deliver what I expect from Blomkamp movies, I like sci-fi movies and this is one of my favorite, I love the supporting cast Yolandi and Ninja, I think they did a pretty good job, and not forget to mention the performance from Mr Copley that bring Chappie alive

22. paxy's rating of the film Chappie

Tremendously dreadful!

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Chappie

just one of the worst villains I ever saw, godawful character designs and more godawful story, probably the good thing is Hugh Jackman's character is such a dick. And he's playing it real good. He should play dick more.

24. kris's rating of the film Chappie

I had high hopes for this, especially after district 9. but it wasn't what i expected.

← Previous 1 3 4 5